Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 08:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Rodnia Multihack and Python injector

Discussion on [Release] Rodnia Multihack and Python injector within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Rodnia Multihack and Python injector

Showcase:

Inject with any injector, press insert to open menu.

Attached Files
File Type: rar rodnia_python_injector.rar (228.9 KB, 273 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/15/2024, 16:31   #2

brother can you share source-code? so i can dump other pserver clients and modify the address values accordingly so multihack works on others servers that I play please

thanks for your contribution but i dont play rodnia anymore is not fun ahhahhaha
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2024, 07:28   #3

such a clown ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2024, 15:17   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by midem2011 View Post
brother can you share source-code? so i can dump other pserver clients and modify the address values accordingly so multihack works on others servers that I play please

thanks for your contribution but i dont play rodnia anymore is not fun ahhahhaha
sure bruv i can help ya, but i wont share the shole project.
well rodnia is different, there are like 10 checks for m_fAtkSpd and m_fMovSpd, but bypassed easily without even byte patching.

if the m_fMovSpd is more than to, its limited to 2 (float value) but SetLoopMotion gets called with the argument, so i just hooked it

same with m_fAtkSpd:

they limit it to 1.7, otherwise it gets set to 1.7.
but still GetAttackSpeed gets called and its the thing you need to hook:

well this is just rodnia, every client is different, if you want an ultimate cheat then write a python script (complatible with all metins) and a specific python injector for the metin.

this is how i load python scripts for rodnia:

if you need any more help, then just say so, or DM me on discord: bromoketone_28487

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXExECuTeXx View Post
such a clown ..
what ya mean by that bruv. if something negative, realize this: you never released anything, member since 2011 (same for me with old account that got banned for no reason). and i don't need to say anything more, i contributed more to this society in 2 days than you in 13 years.
don't be calling me a clown if all you do in your posts is complain.
thanks for understanding
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/16/2024, 21:19   #5

its funny to see how you knock players around the map was what i mean .. and yes. im member since 2011 and donīt released anything jus selling some stuff btw you will get a ***** if you could know <.< iīm coding since 2010 dude where you are now i was 14 years ago.

you made a knockback hack whats pretty funny so i called you a clown. i dont meaned it bad^^
Old 05/19/2024, 03:11   #6

what to press to open the hack
Old 05/20/2024, 02:21   #7

^Gibs dazu eine deutsche beschreibung?
Old 06/05/2024, 02:01   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXExECuTeXx View Post
its funny to see how you knock players around the map was what i mean .. and yes. im member since 2011 and donīt released anything jus selling some stuff btw you will get a ***** if you could know <.< iīm coding since 2010 dude where you are now i was 14 years ago.

you made a knockback hack whats pretty funny so i called you a clown. i dont meaned it bad^^
Gotcha, im coding since 2015, but still, you would get an ****** if you saw what's private and i didn't release

Still, no bad intentions, but you gotta show up something for the things you coded if you want anyone to believe the things you saying, especially if you want me to get a *****
Old 06/08/2024, 23:47   #9

not working
Old 06/12/2024, 14:27   #10

elite*gold: 166
tested ?
Old 06/12/2024, 18:25   #11

yes
Old 06/13/2024, 22:34   #12

video unavailable due to copyright.
Old 06/16/2024, 23:30   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sismolog View Post
video unavailable due to copyright.
updated video link

btw the cheat doesn't need to be updated so it works on rodnias new 'speed' too.

Tags
ascension, injector, multihack, python, rodnia