Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[OPENBETA][ZENIT] Demon Tower Bot for Zenit PServer

Discussion on [OPENBETA][ZENIT] Demon Tower Bot for Zenit PServer within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ZENIT] Demon Tower Bot for Zenit PServer

Hello guys,

I want to share with you my bot, made in Python, for looping the Demon Tower dungeon in the Zenit server, to exploit the fact that it has no cooldown.

The bot is external, so does not modify any part of the code and doesn't require injection, and is based on memory reading and writing, object detection and optical character recognition. It is not intended to use in background, so you can't use your pc while the bot is running.

In order to use the bot you need a license key. You can DM me on discord and ask for a 1-day free license, so you can try it. Otherwise, the bot will require a paid license to be used.

Features
  • Auto Captcha solver
  • Failsafe
  • 1 or 2 client option
  • Auto pause if client disconnects or crashes

You will find more infos and in-depth guides on how to install and how to use the bot in the discord server.
Discord:
Video demo (older version):
Download link (Version 2.1.1):
VirusTotal (Version 2.1.1):
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/17/2023, 20:36   #2

elite*gold: 281
Nice bot, but I would not recommend to do licensing with python only:

I won't post the whole sourcecode, I dont want to harm you, but python is not safe for this.

Also, you could use findpattern to find the new addresses if the binary changes to safe time
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2023, 10:43   #3

works fine but after the Boss it does not use the loot button and does not restart the run again. Or i do something wrong
Old 11/19/2023, 13:15   #4

Mine also doesnt restart afte the boss loot
Old 11/19/2023, 16:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyFarm View Post
Nice bot, but I would not recommend to do licensing with python only:

I won't post the whole sourcecode, I dont want to harm you, but python is not safe for this.

Also, you could use findpattern to find the new addresses if the binary changes to safe time
Yeah I already knew that Python was one of the worst option to do some sort of licensing but I wanted to try it anyway, also because I'm not really an expert in this kind of stuffs.
Thanks though for the advices

Quote:
Originally Posted by zudis View Post
works fine but after the Boss it does not use the loot button and does not restart the run again. Or i do something wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerBotter126 View Post
Mine also doesnt restart afte the boss loot
Another guy had also this type of problem. It could depend on how much time your char takes to complete the last stage and kill the boss, since there's a timeout on that stage. If the character takes more than 90 secs to kill the boss, the bot start the failsafe procedure, which cannot start because the char is trying to loot the dungeon chest.
I should probably change or delete the timeout on the last stage of the dungeon, since it very rarely gets stuck in that.

Edit:
I actually increased confidence level for image recognition, as the bot was not always clicking the correct location (dungeon-reward button) but elsewhere.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2023, 07:37   #6

Update: Auto Captcha doesn't work and at the boss stage the he doesn't run to the Boss.

On the first version on this bot, my time at Boss stage is 25 sec and he doesn't take the loot.
Old 11/20/2023, 10:47   #7

Quote:
Update: Auto Captcha doesn't work and at the boss stage the he doesn't run to the Boss.

On the first version on this bot, my time at Boss stage is 25 sec and he doesn't take the loot.
Message me on discord so I can try to solve your problem. Also join the discord server if you haven't and make sure to follow all the guides step by step.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2023, 10:32   #8

How can i message you on discord? I dont find any chat to write in on your server
Old 11/22/2023, 12:02   #9

Works perfect now, i forgot to change the language
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2023, 13:11   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerBotter126 View Post
How can i message you on discord? I dont find any chat to write in on your server
You can find me in the member of the server. But I think I'll add a public chat so we can talk there and we can help eachother.

Quote:
Works perfect now, i forgot to change the language
Very nice. Yeah captcha only works in english, adding support for other languages would be a total pain
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2023, 15:41   #11

can someone help me pls?
Old 11/22/2023, 19:23   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaicko23 View Post
can someone help me pls?
What do you need?
Old 11/23/2023, 14:38   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckardz View Post
What do you need?
if im in etage 4 he dont klick on the drop the same at the metin i guess etage 5 or 6?
Old 11/23/2023, 14:58   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaicko23 View Post
if im in etage 4 he dont klick on the drop the same at the metin i guess etage 5 or 6?
Do you have a high dpi display? Make sure you have the scaling of app set to 100% as shown in the attached screenshot.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_20231123_145504.png (7.7 KB, 25 views)
Old 11/23/2023, 16:06   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deckardz View Post
Do you have a high dpi display? Make sure you have the scaling of app set to 100% as shown in the attached screenshot.
from where i can get the new key? im in the discord but idk why i cant see the links

Tags
demon tower, zenit metin2