The wait doesn't work well and neither does the cloud exploit, disappointing.
As I said, cloud exploit is just in test mode, I'll probably remove it. Also the waithack works with the correct settings, if you're lagging obviously it wouldn't work.
Disappointing about what? A free cheat? Just thank me for the hard work, instead of criticize my work. It's for people like you if developers don't release free cheats anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by karabasmayan01
Pick up works very badly if the falling item is behind the wall, it teleports while trying to collect that item and throws it out of the game.
After the game update I noticed that something changed, now 'wallhack' isn't possible anymore with the way I was doing it, need to find a new way, thanks for the report
Hello it works great thank you, can I ask how can I hide unhide your map and your settings ? thank you <3
You can hide and unhide the radar when you enter the "Visuals" tab.
As for the settings, it's best to go to our discord server and there ask players what kind they use, because everything depends on what character you play at least.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matebin375
I'm trying to inject file to EliteMt2 process and nothing :/ Any advice?
Our bot currently only works on global servers from GameForge.
Zweifel an MultiHack 5.0 - Doubts about MultiHack 5.0 08/30/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 14 Replies Hallo Leute, nicht Deutsch sprechen, bin ich mit Google Translate, bezweifle ich ein "Noob" hier. Ich versuche, verwenden Sie die MultiHack 5,0, aber ich kann es nicht verwenden, AcOnTeSeR immer diese Fehlermeldung (weiß nicht, ob es Fehler). Das Spiel wird gespielt Metin2 LongjuYT2 Server 3 kann mir jemand helfen, dieses Problem lösen?
Vielen Dank im Voraus und bitte antworten, wenn Sie die Wörter richtig zu schreiben, denn wenn man falsch schreiben, Google zu übersetzen, nicht zu...
Multihack Codes, Multihack erstellen^^ 06/29/2009 - Metin2 - 6 Replies Hallo,
Ich hab das Module und ein paar codes des Multihacks gefunden für VB6. Ich kenne das aus WarRock hab da auch so ähnliche Hacks erstellt. Hack jetzt versucht ein Hack für Metin zu erstellen, bin da aber nicht weiter gekommen^^. Das mit den Pointern kapiere ich nicht ganz. Könnte mit da vielleicht weiterhelfen.:o
Module
[Multihack] Beste 1-Hit-Einstellungen für den Multihack? 05/05/2009 - Metin2 - 10 Replies Hallo, wollte mal fragen was die besten Einstellungen sind für den Multihack, wenn man 1-Hit machen will (Am Besten für 2hand waffen)
Danke im Vorraus