Hello back. this is one of the best hacks i ever used.
The features that needs to be perfect :
Autopot ( REQUED BADLY )
Autoskill ( ALSO BADLY )
Autoroute
Safebot ( just regular autohunt + normal drophack + maybe a lil bit of waithack but that cannot be seen. like x2 damage or something )
A better damage hack only for targets. So we can do Hydra/meley/etc
I'll add them in the next update, thanks for ur suggestions
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercanpektas
Hello, I am getting this error, can you help?
An error occurred while injecting ''mobware-metin2.dll'' into ''metin2client.exe''.
System.InvalidOperationException: Unable to find the pattern required to patch SafeSEH.
Use a different injector if extreme doesn't work properly, try with Xenos Injector
Sieht nicht wirklich sauber aus oder irre ich mich ?
Virustotal :
//
Does not look really clean or am I wrong ?
Virustotal :
The file isn't obfuscated so you can take a look into too.
These "flags" are normal, only thing I do is xor the strings so ye, it's pretty normal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borag1
Another query, why does it detect virus from wacatac.H!ml trojan??
It's normal, you can ask for a file analyze here too (i think), as I said it isn't obfuscated so u can clearily see pretty much everything.
Also the same file got analysed on another forum too and passed all the checks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaidox
Question, probably a stupid one, can I also just use pickup & farm with the normal ingame autohunt?
Yeah
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmmymir
Can you add the feature to save a list of possible drops.
Soon I'll add this, I'm planning a very huge update for the next version
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoickmalker
Good job please Pserver *-*
Actually I don't support pservers, I'll see later
Quote:
Originally Posted by skwinz
je suis sur pc portable je n'ai pas de touche de ce genre ^^ aurais tu la possibilité de mettre un raccourci ?
Zweifel an MultiHack 5.0 - Doubts about MultiHack 5.0 08/30/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 14 Replies Hallo Leute, nicht Deutsch sprechen, bin ich mit Google Translate, bezweifle ich ein "Noob" hier. Ich versuche, verwenden Sie die MultiHack 5,0, aber ich kann es nicht verwenden, AcOnTeSeR immer diese Fehlermeldung (weiß nicht, ob es Fehler). Das Spiel wird gespielt Metin2 LongjuYT2 Server 3 kann mir jemand helfen, dieses Problem lösen?
Vielen Dank im Voraus und bitte antworten, wenn Sie die Wörter richtig zu schreiben, denn wenn man falsch schreiben, Google zu übersetzen, nicht zu...
Multihack Codes, Multihack erstellen^^ 06/29/2009 - Metin2 - 6 Replies Hallo,
Ich hab das Module und ein paar codes des Multihacks gefunden für VB6. Ich kenne das aus WarRock hab da auch so ähnliche Hacks erstellt. Hack jetzt versucht ein Hack für Metin zu erstellen, bin da aber nicht weiter gekommen^^. Das mit den Pointern kapiere ich nicht ganz. Könnte mit da vielleicht weiterhelfen.:o
Module
[Multihack] Beste 1-Hit-Einstellungen für den Multihack? 05/05/2009 - Metin2 - 10 Replies Hallo, wollte mal fragen was die besten Einstellungen sind für den Multihack, wenn man 1-Hit machen will (Am Besten für 2hand waffen)
Danke im Vorraus