Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GF] EasyFarm Bot *Levelbot, Buffbot, Spambot*

Discussion on [GF] EasyFarm Bot *Levelbot, Buffbot, Spambot* within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/23/2023, 10:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
hi, could you upload the Polish language would be very grateful I don't know English well
Old 05/23/2023, 12:31   #17

elite*gold: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by stasioo12 View Post
hi, could you upload the Polish language would be very grateful I don't know English well
In the bot or this thread? For this thread you could use the translator of your browser. I could add languages to the bot.
Old 05/23/2023, 18:06   #18

For me it doesn´t work fine, metin stopt after few seconds. I think "wait dmg" is the problem. And the Levelbot doesn´t attack all targets there are in range, just run random mops. But the look is so nice retro
>> Yes I updated
Old 05/24/2023, 04:00   #19

when you go to a portal it close the game, rest is fine, and Wait Damage it has a problem, when use it long time it close all
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2023, 14:17   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbatreal.exe View Post
I think "wait dmg" is the problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by revenga123 View Post
when you go to a portal it close the game, rest is fine, and Wait Damage it has a problem, when use it long time it close all
Thank you. I added a check for waitdamage, if the monster is in range. That should help. I also added checks if the player is in a portal, so the bot stops while teleporting to avoid crashing. I will upload the new version soon and I hope that does the trick.

Edit: Uploaded 0.12 in first post.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2023, 18:37   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyFarm View Post
Thank you. I added a check for waitdamage, if the monster is in range. That should help. I also added checks if the player is in a portal, so the bot stops while teleporting to avoid crashing. I will upload the new version soon and I hope that does the trick.

Edit: Uploaded 0.12 in first post.
Im sorry, i forgot to mention that is not only when you go in a portal, also when you die and go city or try to relog to go to character select, i think is in every loading screen.
Also the buffbot has something wrong, it works fine a while and then crash.
Another one i found is... the auto skills it gives visual c++ error after a while you use, but works better than the buffbot, works longer till it crash

Edit: all that is in the 0.11 version, I am testing the 0.12 and I will inform you
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2023, 01:37   #22

inject

Quote:
Thank you <3

Edit: Now the bot attacks the closest monster
Could you please teach me wher edo i put each file? im kinda dumb ik but i really tried my best and all i got was a menu show with error spam

Zynphxz#8705
Old 05/25/2023, 11:25   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zynphx View Post
Could you please teach me wher edo i put each file? im kinda dumb ik
I can just tell you the way in the first post
  • Download the file in the attachment
  • Unpack it
  • Open EasyFarm Bot Installer.exe (as admin)
  • Select your main Metin2-Path (config.exe is there too)
  • Install the Bot
  • Run Metin2

After install you should have 3 things in your metin2 folder:
- Data (Folder)
- EasyFarm.ini (File)
- EasyFarm.mix (File)

Then just launch metin2 through the launcher. Don't put the 3 things into the metin2 folder by yourself.
The installer writes information to EasyFarm.ini that are important for the bot.
Old 05/25/2023, 14:25   #24

Lightbulb Waithack

Can you tell me if we can increase the range of the waithack to make it attack multiple mobs on a bigger area? tried with the R in the app, but nothing happened, i still had to get close to they. Thanks
Old 05/25/2023, 14:41   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenga123 View Post
Im sorry, i forgot to mention that is not only when you go in a portal, also when you die and go city or try to relog to go to character select, i think is in every loading screen.you
My check works for every type of loading screen, not only portals. Please telle me if its better now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akensj View Post
Can you tell me if we can increase the range of the waithack to make it attack multiple mobs on a bigger area?
Not possible because there is a serverside check. I don't know if there is an exploit, but I don't know it. Because of that I would like to add a speedhack.
Old 05/25/2023, 16:22   #26

Quote:
Not possible because there is a serverside check. I don't know if there is an exploit, but I don't know it. Because of that I would like to add a speedhack.

I saw people having it not being kicked, that's why I asked. Also, a speedhack wil be added in the future?
Old 05/25/2023, 16:25   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by akensj View Post
I saw people having it not being kicked, that's why I asked. Also, a speedhack wil be added in the future?
I believe they are using speedhack, so they can attack more monsters around but you don't see it. That's why they porting.
I try. Don't know if there is a better way than finding the correct pointers. Don't even know if thats possible nowadays. If yes, I will add it to the bot.
Old 05/25/2023, 16:37   #28

Talking

Quote:
I believe they are using speedhack, so they can attack more monsters around but you don't see it. That's why they porting.
I try. Don't know if there is a better way than finding the correct pointers. Don't even know if thats possible nowadays. If yes, I will add it to the bot.
Thanks mate for trying <3
Old 05/26/2023, 15:44   #29

elite*gold: 100
Moin, hab gesehen, dass du in mein Beitrag gepostet hast.
Dadurch bin ich hierauf aufmerksam geworden. ^^

Coole Sache, find ich top, dass du wieder am Start bist nach so langer Zeit.
Da freut sich die Community bestimmt riesig, dass du wieder was programmierst.

Bin gespannt, was du noch so alles hinein zaubern wirst in der Zukunft. Weiter so...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2023, 16:47   #30

Quote:
My check works for every type of loading screen, not only portals. Please telle me if its better now.

you simply teleport to the mob and send a attack packet ?
thats waithack ranged there is a limit on how far u can teleport tho so you have to split it in to multiple packets
also make sure you have line of sight and the mobs are actually hittabel
Line of sight is only needed on some maps since wallhack is patched there for example Sd2
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, hack, levelbot, metin2