Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SOURCE] exLib source code

Discussion on [SOURCE] exLib source code within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SOURCE] exLib source code

Finally! After a few months and a bunch of people requests, despite the money offers i recieved, i still decided to release it once for all.
I leave here the eXLib source code. In addition to this, there is a packet dumper inside the solution.

Remarks:
- I won't teach anyone how to compile this, since the point of this share is mainly for learning.
- The code base is not the best one and is poorly documented, since this was a old project and is how i learn. Unfortunately, documentation is a thing that most of us only start to give value later in the future
- If you don't know what is this, just skip and don't comment stupid ****.

If you would like to donate for my 2+ years work, fell free.
Hope someone learns something from this.
Attached Files
File Type: rar MetinPythonLibV2.rar (2.70 MB, 540 views)
Thanks
5 Users
Old 08/29/2022, 18:51   #2

Nice
Old 08/30/2022, 01:50   #3

is this a bot and how i can use it?
Old 08/30/2022, 23:37   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xloolx25 View Post
Read the remarks
Old 09/10/2022, 18:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undoable View Post
This one worked well for me for a while, just click run its easy. Updated version!
file.io/Um3F/download/MRb0T0WqFWQP
deleted, please reupload
Old 10/02/2022, 21:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinx1 View Post
Finally! After a few months and a bunch of people requests, despite the money offers i recieved, i still decided to release it once for all.
I leave here the eXLib source code. In addition to this, there is a packet dumper inside the solution.

Remarks:
- I won't teach anyone how to compile this, since the point of this share is mainly for learning.
- The code base is not the best one and is poorly documented, since this was a old project and is how i learn. Unfortunately, documentation is a thing that most of us only start to give value later in the future
- If you don't know what is this, just skip and don't comment stupid shit.

If you would like to donate for my 2+ years work, fell free.
Hope someone learns something from this.
This is a hearth of the cheat maybe work with pserver if find a right offsets and pointers ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xloolx25 View Post
bro he said if you are not understand dont comment shitts !!! xd

so this is a exlib dll source code cheat of hearth so need some skill in visual studio compile it
Old 10/05/2022, 12:58   #7

Thanks for sharing this masterpiece with us, Martin!
Your metin2 bot was amazing.

:PT: POWER!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2022, 17:25   #8

The code is written correctly, I have nothing to say about it, but it is too bushy and too many variables to take into account to be able to make it global. Possibly a small "bot" for a specific server, not something "global".
Old 10/30/2022, 11:08   #9

thx mate