Discussion on [Release+Surce] C4US Multihack Source Code + Scaner Adress and UnPack Tool within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.
why no one is helping with compile this hack , like there is no one explain this , whats is the point of sharing when people ask to help for compile no one answer !!!!!
No one is going to help for compile, even for cash. If u're lack of knowledge, just do some researches. If u're lack of to do some researches, then stop crying like a baby and go pay for some vulnerable cheats. It's open source already, no one is need to help anyone.
Guys, can anyone help possibly? I sucessfully made the DLL but when i inject the DLL into server it crashes. I tried Calliope2 and nonamed server and even tried just some client i downloaded it all crashes.
Any help? Im not sure if its problem because i dont have right adresses or just somewhere else? I have adress scanner but sadly i dont know how to use it xd
Can someone possibly help me with solving the issue or just point me to the right direction? Im just learning.
Guys, can anyone help possibly? I sucessfully made the DLL but when i inject the DLL into server it crashes. I tried Calliope2 and nonamed server and even tried just some client i downloaded it all crashes.
Any help? Im not sure if its problem because i dont have right adresses or just somewhere else? I have adress scanner but sadly i dont know how to use it xd
Can someone possibly help me with solving the issue or just point me to the right direction? Im just learning.
Hey buddy, can you share the address scanner link?
[Suche]C++ Menu Surce Code[B]40e*gold 04/16/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies Hey Com,
falls jemand einen funktionierenden C++ Surce Code für ein D3D Menu hat
schreibt mich über PM an. Ich weiß es ist nicht grad viel e*gold, aber vieleicht gebt ihr mir den Code für 40e*gold !?