Discussion on [Release+Surce] C4US Multihack Source Code + Scaner Adress and UnPack Tool within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.
I compiled the bot but I have some problems with the address scanner. Have anyone done it with VS2019 (problems involve QT and boost libraries mainly)? I will be glad if someone could help me to deal with it.
Hello, I wanted to announce that we are back to making game bots, but we are starting with Tibia and then doing Metin2. However, this comes with changes in the team and change the name of the site which is now called ZinBot.org to which you are very welcome ...
Everyone who missed us and still wants to play on our bots, I invite you to the Discord server, so that we can rebuild the community that we did together a year ago.
We do not have much work left, we are closer to the end, so that you can use our bot efficiently at all, also hopefully soon, but I invite you to our discord to be up to date.
Hi! I would like to invite you to our new Discord server, unfortunately we had to give up the old one, but we created a new and improved server where you can find a section for Metin2.
At this moment I would also like to inform you that we are starting to work on a bot for the game Metin2 and we need your suggestions and opinions on what should be included in this bot.
Also, all interested and curious about what will be in the bot and people who want to create it with us, I invite you to the Discord server:
The more interest we see in our project and if people are willing to participate in the development of our project the faster the bot will be released, because it will give us a lot of enthusiasm to work.
Hello, I wanted to announce that we are back to making game bots, but we are starting with Tibia and then doing Metin2. However, this comes with changes in the team and change the name of the site which is now called ZinBot.org to which you are very welcome ...
Everyone who missed us and still wants to play on our bots, I invite you to the Discord server, so that we can rebuild the community that we did together a year ago.
[Suche]C++ Menu Surce Code[B]40e*gold 04/16/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies Hey Com,
falls jemand einen funktionierenden C++ Surce Code für ein D3D Menu hat
schreibt mich über PM an. Ich weiß es ist nicht grad viel e*gold, aber vieleicht gebt ihr mir den Code für 40e*gold !?