Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Metin2 DragoBot For All Servers (Source Code for bot)

Discussion on [Release] Metin2 DragoBot For All Servers (Source Code for bot) within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Release] Metin2 DragoBot For All Servers (Source Code for bot)

#Closed

Thanks
12 Users
Old 02/03/2021, 20:17   #2

Can you explain how to use it for cheating? We don't know coding Great work btw!
Old 02/03/2021, 20:27   #3

Who is not developer, can't understand my program But, you can use my code if you want.. using python functions.. for example:
This is C++ code

This is Python code

Now, you can see the difference?
This code is from "blue potion bot", as you can see, the code is same, but in c++ is little bit different, you need to adapt python code to c++ and that's it

It's very simple to use python functions in C++

PS: "Don't pay for programs, you can create the same"
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/04/2021, 00:50   #4

thanks. which injector are you using? I couldn't inject it.
Old 02/04/2021, 08:15   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by morwins View Post
thanks. which injector are you using? I couldn't inject it.
You can use cheat engine for inject dll
Old 02/06/2021, 08:49   #6

Thanks for the open-source bot etc. I appreciate that.
I'm getting an error while injecting the .dll. Xenos Injector is giving "Error code 0xC00001A5", and Extreme Injector is giving "System.Exception: The Injection method used returned NULL (injection failed)." Is this caused by .dll or injector or the game itself?

Thanks again for the codes.
Old 02/06/2021, 11:24   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfking23 View Post
Thanks for the open-source bot etc. I appreciate that.
I'm getting an error while injecting the .dll. Xenos Injector is giving "Error code 0xC00001A5", and Extreme Injector is giving "System.Exception: The Injection method used returned NULL (injection failed)." Is this caused by .dll or injector or the game itself?

Thanks again for the codes.
Are you sure injection is on "M2DragoBot.dll"? And "M2DragoDumperLibrary.dll" is in the same folder with the metin2 patcher? If your method doesn't work, try to inject "M2DragoBot.dll" with "CheatEngine" .dll injection (i use this method and for me work very well)
Old 02/06/2021, 14:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cioace9 View Post
Are you sure injection is on "M2DragoBot.dll"? And "M2DragoDumperLibrary.dll" is in the same folder with the metin2 patcher? If your method doesn't work, try to inject "M2DragoBot.dll" with "CheatEngine" .dll injection (i use this method and for me work very well)
Yes, I'm sure. I guess it's because of anti cheat. I tested with cheat engine, and it gave me this error, "dllinject failed. The injection thread took longer than 10 seconds to execute. Failed finding address of msvcrt!__mb_cur_max_func". Interesting lol
Old 02/06/2021, 15:58   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by elfking23 View Post
Yes, I'm sure. I guess it's because of anti cheat. I tested with cheat engine, and it gave me this error, "dllinject failed. The injection thread took longer than 10 seconds to execute. Failed finding address of msvcrt!__mb_cur_max_func". Interesting lol
Give me in private message address URL for that server of metin2, i want to "play" on him also
Old 02/06/2021, 16:28   #10

I sent you a private message but I don't know, and can't see If I sent it or not lol

Edit: got it now
Old 02/06/2021, 19:12   #11

how to compile file ?

how can we edit it and build it again and for example how to edit it to import 1.py file in metin2 folder.
Old 02/06/2021, 20:42   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by baba4507 View Post
how to compile file ?

how can we edit it and build it again and for example how to edit it to import 1.py file in metin2 folder.
You can't import .py file or execute python code with this program, you can use only python functions using c++. Download CodeBlocks and learn c++
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2021, 02:04   #13

Interestingly enough, I got your source code because I wanted to start a project on my own, and when I compiled it to a dll, it failed to inject. Same source, nothing changed. Your version already compiled works, I don't know why that happens, but keep up the good work
Old 02/12/2021, 18:48   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingjesus View Post
Interestingly enough, I got your source code because I wanted to start a project on my own, and when I compiled it to a dll, it failed to inject. Same source, nothing changed. Your version already compiled works, I don't know why that happens, but keep up the good work
Probably you didn't compile .dll correctly, be sure when you import python directories and libraries and after this check if compiler is for 32 bytes, on 64 will cause crash or errors like your error

PS: "Don't pay for programs, you can create the same!"
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2021, 03:58   #15

Thank you for release also your dumper looks interesting too.Can you give any tips about how it works ? I always wonder how to get PyCFunction address.
Closed Thread