Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 DragoDumper - For All Servers (Dump all python functions)

Discussion on Metin2 DragoDumper - For All Servers (Dump all python functions) within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old 03/03/2024, 04:04   #61

elite*gold: 0
for that ~joke~ alone (i hope it was) u deserved to be punished.

WannaCry is an example of crypto ransomware, a type of malicious software (malware) used by cybercriminals to extort money. Ransomware does this by either encrypting valuable files, so you are unable to read them, or by locking you out of your computer, so you are not able to use it.
Old 03/03/2024, 22:51   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSDsux View Post
for that ~joke~ alone (i hope it was) u deserved to be punished.

WannaCry is an example of crypto ransomware, a type of malicious software (malware) used by cybercriminals to extort money. Ransomware does this by either encrypting valuable files, so you are unable to read them, or by locking you out of your computer, so you are not able to use it.

If anyone can comment here without having a clue of what my program is doing, I can make jokes to combat these malicious comments
Old 03/03/2024, 22:53   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by cioace9 View Post
If anyone can comment here without having a clue of what my program is doing, I can make jokes to combat these malicious comments

u can counter these without joking saying it has a wannacry virus
Old 03/04/2024, 19:07   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSDsux View Post
u can counter these without joking saying it has a wannacry virus

Who is smart, understands the joke, who is not, swallows it!
Old 03/09/2024, 02:09   #65

Hi, does anyone have a working for eternal-server.com?
Old 03/09/2024, 21:54   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by elusi1ve View Post
Hi, does anyone have a working for eternal-server.com?
This program work for all clients.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2024, 11:29   #67

super helpfull
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2024, 19:24   #68

Nice Dumper. Thx a lot^^
Old 04/01/2024, 09:43   #69

Quote:
DragoUltraDumper is used by developers to find python functions

This application work for every client

Hey man!
I wanted to start coding my own simple bot and this seems like a great starting point!
However, I've never done any hack in the past, could you provide me with some guidance? Can we talk in discord perhaps?
Thanks!
Old 04/01/2024, 11:17   #70

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by botzinhoEHEH View Post
Hey man!
I wanted to start coding my own simple bot and this seems like a great starting point!
However, I've never done any hack in the past, could you provide me with some guidance? Can we talk in discord perhaps?
Thanks!
Sorry but i don't offer assistance for hacking.. But i can offer you few tips in this direction.. If you want to learn how to make "hacks" for games like metin2 or any game like MMORPG, you need to know "Reverse Engineering" and "strong" programming language like C/C++, Python (with Cython), Visual Basic or something like this. Otherwise if you don't know to "perfection" these programming languages and "reverse engineering" you never will understand what your code will doing.. I know it sounds disappointing but you need to learn them if you want this direction..
Old 04/01/2024, 17:18   #71

Quote:
Sorry but i don't offer assistance for hacking.. But i can offer you few tips in this direction.. If you want to learn how to make "hacks" for games like metin2 or any game like MMORPG, you need to know "Reverse Engineering" and "strong" programming language like C/C++, Python (with Cython), Visual Basic or something like this. Otherwise if you don't know to "perfection" these programming languages and "reverse engineering" you never will understand what your code will doing.. I know it sounds disappointing but you need to learn them if you want this direction..
No worries, I know C++ and I do a lot of things with computer vision in Python. The thing is, I know that there are some Python "libraries" out there to make a bot for metin2, any starting point? Did you create everything from scratch?
Basically, is there a way to code a bot using and reverse-engineered bot without having to create my own?
Because I just want to create an auto-pick up, nothing fancy, I like to play the game. Eventually an extra map, but my use case is very simple eheh
Old 04/01/2024, 19:51   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by botzinhoEHEH View Post
No worries, I know C++ and I do a lot of things with computer vision in Python. The thing is, I know that there are some Python "libraries" out there to make a bot for metin2, any starting point? Did you create everything from scratch?
Basically, is there a way to code a bot using and reverse-engineered bot without having to create my own?
Because I just want to create an auto-pick up, nothing fancy, I like to play the game. Eventually an extra map, but my use case is very simple eheh
Using python libraries you can't create your own full hack like farm bot, fish bot or smth like this because you need "entity list" for mobs around you like monster, NPC and others and using functions in python like getTargetVID() or GetVIDInfo(vid) are not enough! For example, hacks like m2bob using own function in python to scan "objects" to create pickup bot or farm bot like an example below.. I hope, i was clear here..

#################################
import mycustomscript
vids = mycustomscript.getVidsAroundMe() // is created using Cython and is injected in your client to be imported in your python script file. This variable will return you a list of ids (named vids) with all objects around you like (NPC, players, monsters.. etc.)

for vid in vids:
// here you will start to create your own script because you have now id of objects around you
if chr.GetNameByVID(vid) == "MyPlayer":
continue;

Above is an example of a script that you can make by having access to the list of object ids from metin2. Also, the list of objects is different from the list of objects on the ground (the list of objects ids on the ground that you use to create the pickup bot).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/01/2024, 20:52   #73

Quote:
Using python libraries you can't create your own full hack like farm bot, fish bot or smth like this because you need "entity list" for mobs around you like monster, NPC and others and using functions in python like getTargetVID() or GetVIDInfo(vid) are not enough! For example, hacks like m2bob using own function in python to scan "objects" to create pickup bot or farm bot like an example below.. I hope, i was clear here..

#################################
import mycustomscript
vids = mycustomscript.getVidsAroundMe() // is created using Cython and is injected in your client to be imported in your python script file. This variable will return you a list of ids (named vids) with all objects around you like (NPC, players, monsters.. etc.)

for vid in vids:
// here you will start to create your own script because you have now id of objects around you
if chr.GetNameByVID(vid) == "MyPlayer":
continue;

Above is an example of a script that you can make by having access to the list of object ids from metin2. Also, the list of objects is different from the list of objects on the ground (the list of objects ids on the ground that you use to create the pickup bot).
You actually can use just Python to make your own bot. If you know how to find the right addresses you can make your own external bot, which doesn't require any type of injection. Obviously you will not get all the functionality and flexibility of using built-in Python game function, but you can make it.
I showcased 2 bots on epvp that are fully external and fully written in Python.
Old 04/10/2024, 13:15   #74

u can even use ce with some ez walkarounds and lern a smol fraction how assembly works and how things a moving around in memory, i will learn cpp or py myself and i motivating doing it, but there steps i cannot just use CE without any dll injections but due lack of knowledge how to hook CB and no good guide how to make yourself the hook or dll because i guess dll can contain bad stuff im not a friend of not selfmade dlls bc source trust me bro is for me not legit enough most times
Old 04/25/2024, 20:36   #75

Hey cioace9!
I was trying to create a script to get python functions and modules, similar to what you have but for personal use only.
I was searching online but didn't find a very spefic solution to get a dump of all python modules and function.

Are you using a script like searches in the system for imported python modules or do you use a debugger like ghidra or IDA?

Any documentation/link that you can share?