Solution for Metin2Mod PL GemeGuard detects CameHack (v6877 )
Discussion on Solution for Metin2Mod PL GemeGuard detects CameHack (v6877 ) within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.
I have a problem yesterday pl way I was going well, but today I made some problems, get in the game and after 1-2 minutes me out and gives me the following error GameGuard detects GameHack bk1883.tmp / p840 etc. or GameGuard detects GameHack (v6877++) , why?
%Sorry for my english
I have a problem yesterday pl way I was going well, but today I made some problems, get in the game and after 1-2 minutes me out and gives me the following error GameGuard detects GameHack bk1883.tmp / p840 etc. or GameGuard detects GameHack (v6877++) , why?
%Sorry for my english
make a clean version of the game separately and then reinstall the mod from 14 04
I get an error from the mod which says GameGuard Detects Gamehack (v6877++). I tried your solution but it didn't work.. What am I supposed to do to fix this?
I get an error from the mod which says GameGuard Detects Gamehack (v6877++). I tried your solution but it didn't work.. What am I supposed to do to fix this?
Xtrap Detects CR 07/03/2008 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies yup xtraps detects the NEW CR 1.0.11
o yea about me being IP banned....im only IP banned from the register page
i borrowed a friends account and still got in
also i got a respnd to my ticket i sent in about my IP bann...says i was banned for using third party porgram...i wasnt hacking
so those botters out there using CR....yup this can get u IP banned
Forceshock Detects ! 07/21/2005 - World of Warcraft - 15 Replies Guten Tach !
Wie ich erfahren habe, wurden letzte Woche 120 Leute gebanned die Forceshock benutzt haben.
Daher wollte ich euch warnen vorsichtiger mit Forceshock umzugehen.
Ein paar Leute davon kannte ich recht gut davon und die hatten ihre Mail von blizzard gleich erhalten nachdem sie aus dem Spiel geflogen sind.
Nun es wurden 120 Leute gebanned und bei diesen 3 Leuten die ich gut kannte war nur Forceshock im Spiel, sprich die schlechte Nachricht ist, dass Forceshock jezt wohl...