Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 11:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WoM]PaidBot *Levelbot/Fishbot/Buffbot/Farmbot/Spambot*

Discussion on [WoM]PaidBot *Levelbot/Fishbot/Buffbot/Farmbot/Spambot* within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/14/2016, 20:30   #631

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyFarm View Post
Nope, I am not the developer of EasyMetin2 ^^

Bot updated to version 0.86b. I see, that the bot is still working (Levelbot tested), only the login was down. So I neednīt fix the dll. Just patch the Client to the newest version, the DLL is selfpatching.
Can you add speed, att speed, in level bot? pls
Old 11/15/2016, 02:23   #632

I still got this dll error so annoying .. pls fix it

Good Job <3
Old 11/15/2016, 09:07   #633

elite*gold: 281
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowkyra22 View Post
I still got this dll error so annoying .. pls fix it

Good Job <3
Screenshot? ^^
Old 11/15/2016, 09:59   #634

DLL Error

Quote:
Screenshot? ^^
I got this dll error too. There is a screenshot.
Old 11/15/2016, 10:05   #635

When and which server?
Old 11/15/2016, 11:46   #636

When I used level bot and there is another problem, using red and blue potions isn't working I think. Server: World of Metin2 english
Old 11/15/2016, 13:01   #637

Thumbs up

Quote:
When and which server?

Wom2 Romania - It's login, then i setup the bot it starts, works yet got this error ... it's still working but get this error and it wouln't be annoying if not do this :

Even this wouldn't be annoying... but windows error sound it's annoying as hell and can't watch anything while boting!

So please fix

1 QUESTION that seems noneone ask ... never seen a mobber in a while... can't u add a way to attract mobs to you for wom2 ( ro ) ? This option would've been a brand new bot if u ask me cuz hell we need it!
Old 11/15/2016, 14:40   #638

I could add a mobpuller, but on wom you get banned instantly ^^
Old 11/15/2016, 15:16   #639

Quote:
I could add a mobpuller, but on wom you get banned instantly ^^
Ohh, that's so bad well.. i tried ^^
Just try to fix that error with dll then!

U r za bezt
Old 11/15/2016, 18:30   #640

The implementation of Structured Exception Handling (SEH), such as handling Access Violations could easily fix your problem @ :).

However, they tend to be a small performance hit and are usually considered as "lazy" or bad handling of memory exceptions of the programmer. Thus, one should only use as many Exception Handlers as required and not for every call that may cause an exception e.g. Function Pointers or Inline Assembler Calls which might access an invalid address caused by target process that make use of ASLR.

For instance, you could create an initializer that retrieves all addresses from the target process that are required. Then you only call functions which use those addresses when the specified address is valid at some point in memory e.g. by checking if certain modules have loaded or even if a certain packet is received.
Don't be lazy and make use of this software concept which will certainly decrease the amount of spam here in this section. I've not yet seen a single developer who actually took that advice and implemented it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2016, 21:04   #641

Quote:
Originally Posted by _asm View Post
The implementation of Structured Exception Handling (SEH), such as handling Access Violations could easily fix your problem @ .

However, they tend to be a small performance hit and are usually considered as "lazy" or bad handling of memory exceptions of the programmer. Thus, one should only use as many Exception Handlers as required and not for every call that may cause an exception e.g. Function Pointers or Inline Assembler Calls which might access an invalid address caused by target process that make use of ASLR.

For instance, you could create an initializer that retrieves all addresses from the target process that are required. Then you only call functions which use those addresses when the specified address is valid at some point in memory e.g. by checking if certain modules have loaded or even if a certain packet is received.
Don't be lazy and make use of this software concept which will certainly decrease the amount of spam here in this section. I've not yet seen a single developer who actually took that advice and implemented it.
Thank you for helping, but I donīt know if I will spent that much time to improve the source on this project anymore ^^ This section is dead, and restistant for the simplest things.. The reallife is shitty enough, so I donīt want to fuck up my head in the internet too with such a community
But thank you

Updated the Bot to 0.86c Now the memoryerror is fixed. The dll should patch itself fully now. Have fun.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2016, 23:49   #642

Quote:
Thank you for helping, but I donīt know if I will spent that much time to improve the source on this project anymore ^^ This section is dead, and restistant for the simplest things.. The reallife is shitty enough, so I donīt want to fuck up my head in the internet too with such a community
But thank you

Updated the Bot to 0.86c Now the memoryerror is fixed. The dll should patch itself fully now. Have fun.
Mate, listen to me, i got a few words for u ... but before that u need to know that my english is shit, never learned a word in school, everything from internet .. so.. i have to tell u that : DON'T GIVE UP ON THIS... idk how much it matters for u ... do u get any profit? don't answer .. maybe u don't get nothing .. yet doesn't mean u don't get nothing ... u got fame .. something that cannot be bought with money and any shit in real life ... maybe in reallife u r nothing but here .. here u r someone important ... in a smal community u are known .. U know, few years ago a friend of mine ask me to enter in his little online comunity, it was an anime group .. they translate anime from english to our language ( romanian ).. i was bored so i said, yeah why not, they gave me this anime called GATCHMAN CROWDS aka Gatchaman Kurauzu in japanese.. i started my little project and translated all episodes after this to find that this anime is not so popular, finding this made me a little pissed and i told them i quit becouse i will not gonna translate their shits.. after few couples of days i came back on their site to see if i got any comments on my videos and then i saw a comm that was like this "thank you man, this was far my favorite anime, i enjoy it all the way .. thanks for translating this keep doing this u done a great job to me". For a second i felt that those little hours translating those episodes worth so much not becouse i got something ( btw i got nothing ) but becouse someone needed it... someone enjoy it ... what u do here, it's on a larger scale that u ever imagined .. here are ppls around the Europe even further that knows ur name .. that knows and uses ur work .. maybe they don't tell u all the time in comments .. but they do know u ... i never reply to guys in forums, i always got there download and just use whatever i take.. that doesn't means i don't apriciate their work.. i do .. for me u r a fkin god ! I don't know and i don't care who the fuck are in u r reallife ... u can be a goblin yet here u r za guy with the mind ... u are a masterpiece and we cannot afford to lose u! So don't give up on u r project! Don't give up on this man ... i don't play metin2 so much nowdays .. but i tell u and u listen to me, is not all about the money u got something here that noneone can take u and that's FAME around the world ...

Keep doing ur job man for those little scoundrels ^^ becouse we need it ... there are 2 kind of ppls in metin2 ( and all games ) .. those who pay to play and those who use hacks .. and belive those who uses hack are many and they need u to stay on the track! I know this may sound stupid to you but just think 'bout it!

I DO NOT SMOKE WEED :d ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2016, 23:52   #643

Quote:
Thank you for helping, but I donīt know if I will spent that much time to improve the source on this project anymore ^^ This section is dead, and restistant for the simplest things.. The reallife is ****** enough, so I donīt want to **** up my head in the internet too with such a community
But thank you

Can you please update hack?
When i try to to use fishbot this gets a dll error and reconnect again..
in Wom2 english
help pls
Old 11/16/2016, 00:04   #644

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowkyra22 View Post
Mate, listen to me, i got a few words for u ...
wow man, that suprised me. You are the good part of this community. i don't get money for this, and it's not the point. It's the mass in this thread. The most people always asks if this bot works on their server, and it doesn't matter how often you answer on this. Not only this, but as an example. But you are right. This project isn't dead. The bot works so far, so it's alive i only need time to find myself for this project. And i wouldn't say that i am a goblin xD that's not my problem. My problem are the people around me, and the place where i am living. But thank you for your words your anime project sounds great

And @ i will take a look at. I only tested the levelbot in this version.

Thank you
EadyFarm
Old 11/16/2016, 00:19   #645

Quote:
wow man, that suprised me. You are the good part of this community. i don't get money for this, and it's not the point. It's the mass in this thread. The most people always asks if this bot works on their server, and it doesn't matter how often you answer on this. Not only this, but as an example. But you are right. This project isn't dead. The bot works so far, so it's alive i only need time to find myself for this project. And i wouldn't say that i am a goblin xD that's not my problem. My problem are the people around me, and the place where i am living. But thank you for your words your anime project sounds great

And @ i will take a look at. I only tested the levelbot in this version.

Thank you
EadyFarm
lol forget.. it works, i forgot to download 86c
but the problem is the fishbot.. when i start fishbot it only fishes one time, after that he keeps fishing.. but no bait appears over the character and it stays paralized... the road doesnt go up.. idk how to explain english isnt my mother language but i think you understood the problem now
Closed Thread

Tags
easyfarm, farmbot, levelbot, paidbot