Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 Botting Tutorial Guide Tips And Tricks!

Discussion on Metin2 Botting Tutorial Guide Tips And Tricks! within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Metin2 Botting Tutorial Guide Tips And Tricks!

People are banned daily and wonder what they have done wrong?
I see people talk about speed, wall and mobber hack.
My heart already hurts when I hear people fish botting.
If you're smart, you use only exp bot auto pickup and auto red pot.
People come and ask you if you have bo.t.
Of course there are people so amateurish to respond.
When the person on call starts talking about you in Game chat.
You just need ^^ or place and everyone knows that it is nonsense.
You only have to use 1x cape and GM's can see you hacking or not.
Last I bought 130 capes and started bo.t. at one point I was banned. After talking to a GM long I came to a conclusion that they could see that there was no cape went away. In my inventory People use speed hack and bo.t together. When you use this can expect a ban within 24 hours.
You kill a mob of 20 meters. At wall hack I have not much to tell. You walk in places where it is impossible to get into. It is not normal how often I see people run into me. A person only needs to have a camera and pressing F8 and all your work that you have accomplished is gone.

I hope I have helped you. Somewhere away with it

Google translation
Old 10/04/2014, 22:16   #2

elite*gold: 405
Received Thanks: 6,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by intelmedia View Post
A person only needs to have a camera and pressing F8 and all your work that you have accomplished is gone.
If I remember correctly, there was a rule some years ago that GameMasters weren't allowed to ban a person only because of a screeshot from another player, because you could easily fake the name in the screenshot. Doesn't this rule exist anymore..?
Old 10/05/2014, 18:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi4uric3 View Post
If I remember correctly, there was a rule some years ago that GameMasters weren't allowed to ban a person only because of a screeshot from another player, because you could easily fake the name in the screenshot. Doesn't this rule exist anymore..?
I have to agree.
Old 10/06/2014, 14:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi4uric3 View Post
Each server has its own rules. There are gm wanting just screenshots.
But you are allowed to use hacks in a clear way. That's your problem.