Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

>M2BOB< >The Best Metin2 BOT< >CHEAP LICENSES<

Discussion on >M2BOB< >The Best Metin2 BOT< >CHEAP LICENSES< within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
>M2BOB< >The Best Metin2 BOT< >CHEAP LICENSES<

Hey guyz, I want to resell my 110 days license.
At the moment I've got 4 in stock and I have the confirmation from an admin that I can resell them, so everything is OK.

The original price of the license is €25 *If it was via PayPal*, my price is €23 PayPal or WesternUnion (You have to pay the FEES!).
If you buy two licenses I will give you a discount of €3 that means you will buy one license for only €20!

The transaction will be supported by a Moderator of M2BOB.
He will receive my code after I will receive the payment (or we can do it without any interference of an Mod, it's your choice). Every transaction will be monitored by Moderators from M2BOB

Every deal is done on this forum and only here by PM.
Old 06/01/2013, 11:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
#Wrong .... Post this on "Black market place" !