Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BONUS SWITCHER!

Discussion on BONUS SWITCHER! within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BONUS SWITCHER!

DE :

Wer spielt Metin2 (orientalische Spiel in weit verbreiteten Einsatz) weiß, dass eine der "schlimmsten" zu tun ist, dreht den Bonus des Gegenstandes, um sie in einer bestimmten Weise, die uns stärker macht. Dieser Vorgang ist sehr lang, vor allem wenn man zu "erraten" Bonus 3-4 von 4 möglich ist. Um unsere Hilfe jedoch direkt aus Deutschland, kommt der Bonus Switcher Padmak. Wird er auf gut Sie können einstellen, dass Sie bekommen, Bonus wiederum zu 5 Elemente zur gleichen Zeit finden müssen, die ricomprareautomaticamente Enchant und bezaubert Objekte (ermöglichen, um den Bonus drehen) und finden Sie die nuovoVNUM (Wert), wenn es durch den Eigentümer des Servers geändert wurde, und Enchant Lockvögel.
Bonus Switcher v3 funktioniert auf File Server 2007, 2010 und 2011, das ist alles.
Wir haben jetzt mit der Führung beginnen:
Nach dem Auspacken der Datei, die Sie am Ende mit einem Ordner mit dem Bonus Switcher, und schon hier kommt die erste Frage. Wie fange ich an?
Die Datei enthält zwei Injektor (Programme, die verwendet werden, um die Prozesse durch "Werte" in einer Datei. Dll verändern werden) und auf den ersten, könnte es eine Menge von Unentschlossenheit darüber, welche zu benutzen sein.

Wir werden den Leitfaden "Switchbotv3 - alter Injector", weil es viel einfacher ist als die andere und ist in Englisch (der andere ist in deutscher Sprache).
Und jetzt der eigentliche Beginn der Führung:
Öffnen Sie Ihren bevorzugten Client, melden Sie sich und wählen Sie das Zeichen.
Start "Switchbotv3 - alter Injector" (als Administrator auf Win 7 und Vista).
Nehmen Sie "Wählen DLL" sull'injector und wählen Sie "switchbotv3.dll."
Klicken Sie auf "Choose Windows", erhalten Sie eine Nachricht, klicken Sie auf OK, und innerhalb von 3 Sekunden in den Vordergrund das Client-Fenster (und halten Sie sie im Vordergrund) setzen. ACHTUNG: Öffnen Sie nicht den Injektor, bis Sie zum nächsten Schritt zu gelangen!

In weniger als 10 Sekunden, die der Client erscheint ein blauer Kasten und weiß: klicken Sie zuerst auf "Select Language" und setzen "italian.lang" und klicken Sie dann auf Auswählen.
Jetzt haben Sie den Bonus Switcher, registrieren Sie diese auf "Goto registration" scrivetenome, Passwort und Passwort Bestätigung zu tun und zu registrieren. (Schritt 6, müssen Sie nur das erste Mal zu tun)
Jetzt abmelden und: Klicken Sie "Goto Login" und füllen Sie die Felder aus.
Herzlichen Glückwunsch! Jetzt wirst du enden wie das erste Bild oben, von diesem Bildschirm können Sie den Bonus wählen, um auf den Punkt gebracht.
Um das Objekt zu einem Objekt zu ändern, dass nur Setbonus Wandel und in welchem ​​Steckplatz (Slot 1 = erste Raum erste Bestandsaufnahme Steckplatz 2 = zweite Raum erste Inventar ... Sie insgesamt 5 Steckplätze gesetzt werden), dann einfach auf "Start" klicken und startet, um den Bonus zu spinnen.
Going in der "Andere" können Sie den Wert der Enchant und bezaubert Objekte zu ändern, platzieren Sie einfach den Enchant in der vorletzten Slot und verzaubert das letzte Steckplatz (immer der erste Inventar), und klicken Sie auf "Lesen".
Wenn Sie wollen, anstatt, den Selbstauslöser Kauf, immer auf "Andere" gehen, aber wählen Sie lasottoscheda "Rebuy Items".
Ich hoffe, dass die Führung hilfreich war!

ENGLISH :

Who plays Metin2 (oriental game in widespread use) knows that one of the "worst" to do is spin the bonus of the item to them in a certain way that makes us stronger. This operation is very long, especially when you have to "guess" bonus 3-4 of 4 possible. To our aid, however, directly from Germany, comes the Bonus Switcher Padmak. Setting it to good you can set that you have to find bonus, bonus turn to 5 items at the same time, the ricomprareautomaticamente Enchant and bewitches objects (allow to turn the bonus) and find the nuovoVNUM (value) if it was changed by the owner of the server, and Enchant decoys.
Bonus Switcher v3 works on File Server 2007, 2010 and 2011, that is all.
We now begin with the guide:
After unpacking the file you end up with a folder containing the Bonus Switcher, and already here comes the first question. How to start?
The file includes two injector (programs that are used to change the processes by "values" in a file. Dll) and, at first, there could be a lot of indecision about which to use.

We will use the guide "Switchbotv3 - alter Injector", because it is much simpler than the other and is in English (the other is in German).
And now the real beginning of the guide:
Open your preferred client, log in and choose the character.
Start "Switchbotv3 - alter Injector" (as administrator on Win 7 and Vista).
Take "Choose DLL" sull'injector and select "switchbotv3.dll."
Click on "Choose Windows", you will get a message, click OK, and within 3 seconds put in the foreground the client window (and keep it in the foreground). CAUTION: Do not open the injector until you get to the next step!

In less than 10 seconds the client will see a blue box and white: first click on "Select Language" and put "italian.lang" and then click on Select.
Now you have to register the bonus Switcher, to do this click "Goto registration" scrivetenome, password and password confirmation and register. (Step 6 you have to do only the first time)
Now log out and log: Click "Goto Login" and complete the fields.
Congratulations! Now you will end up like the first image above, from this screen you can select the bonus to put on the item.
To change the item to an object that just set bonus change and in which slot (slot 1 = first space first inventory slot 2 = second space first inventory ... in total you can set 5 slots), then just click on "Start" and starts to spin the bonus.
Going in the "Other" you can change the value of Enchant and bewitches objects, simply place the Enchant in the penultimate slot and bewitches the last slot (always the first inventory), and click "Read".
If you want, instead, set the self-purchase, always go to "Other" but select lasottoscheda "Rebuy Items".
I hope that the guide was helpful!

DOWNLOAD LINK :

PLEASE :

If you liked visiting
Wenn Sie den Besuch gern
Old 03/26/2013, 10:06   #2

I do not think this is a Switcher, I think it is keylogger.
I'm doing well with Bonus Switcher by PadMak!
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2013, 14:51   #3

i dont know what u want to tell us man but for sure it's a fake (u neither posted antivirus scans -.-) always scan ur files with virustotal. #Request Scan
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2013, 15:43   #4

Virus und keylogger

# report
Thanks
1 User