Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Acting fish bot or minning bot for GF

Discussion on Acting fish bot or minning bot for GF within the Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Acting fish bot or minning bot for GF

Hi, can somebody link to me an acting fishing bot or minning bot? sorry my bad english
Old 10/18/2012, 20:38   #2
Hidden Moderator

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,805
Try to use this fishingbot:

Next time you should use the but you can also look and for hacks/bots.

A public "mining" bot does not exist, I'm sorry.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Bot Minning 4.0.6
08/14/2012 - WoW Bots - 0 Replies
ey guys!:D first... yes i use google, and i read many PAGES of this forum about it...and i dont find that kind of bot working atm... i download HB (but i need an account, and i cant register..) could somebody help me to get some materials? T_T
MINNING!!
12/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
hi all if i mine for 1 hour at desert city mine cave how much gems will i get ? a
safe minning without dc
10/11/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
well as u all know you use cotobo or any other minning programs to get dc-ed if u get gems or anything well today i figurre out that if u have lvl 15 or lvl 40 charachter or any higher u have choise to not drop any things wich u get :) we all know that at lvl 15 charachter start droping items etc..if he get killed well thats truth but if u dont go in TC to get prommotion you will still be noob and you wont drop anything if u get killed etc... so u can be lvl 130 and if u didnt go at lvl 15...