This is my first public python project

How to use:
There are 2 ways, first is by injecting it at the start of metin2 client by logininfo.py. So if you choose this way, just copy 2 files which you downloaded(shopbot.py and shopbot.pyc) into your metin2 client directory. Then start metin2 and it should open with hack already injected.
2nd way to open is by python injector made by musicinstructor.
His thread:
Watch the video for instructions on how to use it once you its injected.
I know that there are still a few bugs in this bot...
If you have any problem or have any suggestion of what function to add to bot feel free to send me a message or post here.
Screenshot:
Video:
I am sorry for the video quality...
VirusTest:
Tnx to
for gui examples.
New Version Avaliable, I added Skilbook support and price multiplier in case of stacked items and increased max different items you can sell to 30.
Have Fun!
Download: