Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]All Pservers

Discussion on [Guide]All Pservers within the Metin2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Kann mal löschen!!
Old 11/27/2009, 16:45   #2

elite*gold: 49
Received Thanks: 1,344
Unnötiger Thread und eh falscher bereich
#reported

dann gibt es schonmal so einen thread benutz die suchfunktion
Old 11/27/2009, 17:21   #3

elite*gold: 731
Received Thanks: 1,502
Sinnloser Thread.

btw es gibt auch ne Toplist.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE]Unban your Account on VipMT2, KingMT2 and other PServers
07/10/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 141 Replies
*edit*: WENN BEI EUCH KONTONUMMER FALSCH KOMMT WURDE DIESER ACCOUNT NICHT VON EINER BANNWELLE SONDER VON EINEM GM MANUELL GEBANNT D.H. IHR KÖNNT DIESEN NICHT ENTBANNEN! WHEN YOU SEE IN YOUR BROWSER AN ALERT WHERE STANDS FALSE ACCOUNT THEN YOU CANT UNBAN YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE ITS NOT FROM A BAN WAVE! A GM HAS YOU BANNED MANUAL! Ger: Also als erstes geht ihr auf die page und hängt hinten "/fucklaowai.asp" dran. Danach gibt ihr wie folgt eure Daten ein: Accname: Passwort:
[Guide] Setup MSSQL for Personal PServers
05/17/2012 - Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies
So I know there have been quite a few people having issues setting up mssql correctly to host their own private servers. I decided to post a video tut on how to set it up correctly for local use. This was done on Windows XP 32-bit and works on other OS as well. *Note* This configuration is based on personal home use, not for public servers. I do not condone the use of illegal public servers, you will have to figure out those settings yourself. ...
[Guide]How to reduce lag/dc on chinese pservers
04/04/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 18 Replies
I made this guide to show ppl how they can set a proxy to reduce partial lag on chinese private servers, but this won't do a miracle. When you want to choose a proxy you might want to know from what country the proxy is and the IP of the private server that you are playing. E.g.: SJsro IP is 219.90.118.210 I recommend to use this site to scan IP's: IP address location of visitors, IP Locator & Geolocation services. Location of the ip adress: