Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 16:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



reale34 reale34 is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 09/08/2026 01:24
  • Join Date: 08/09/2026

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

08/22/2026
06:39 - PERCS TOOLS quoted reale34 in post Duck's Services Rust
Nope, permanent game ban. Submitted an appeal to EAC, nothing will be reversed because I cheated, of course. But yeah They're 100% detected. Only used ESP as well, no aimbot or recoil...
04:56 - Cheesy's Products quoted reale34 in post Duck's Services Rust
Just wanted to make it aware that their current cheats are detected by EAC. Followed their steps, only used ESP, and was banned within 24hrs. Only used it for 30 minutes then cleaned ...
03:16 - PERCS TOOLS quoted reale34 in post Duck's Services Rust
Yes, change my IP. Its well known that Facepunch can and will link accounts with the same IP address as well as from stored steam files. This is how servers know if you have a banned ...
00:52 - mrdelorean quoted reale34 in post Duck's Services Rust
Yes, change my IP. Its well known that Facepunch can and will link accounts with the same IP address as well as from stored steam files. This is how servers know if you have a banned ...
08/16/2026
06:29 - Deleted Posts
06:28 - PERCS TOOLS quoted reale34 in post Duck's Services Rust
I mean you're right, I just didn't do enough research. I'm just not going to play the game anymore. Too much BS to make another account, rebuy the game just to catch another ban for b...
08/10/2026
14:45 - donkeyball quoted reale34 in post Duck's Services Rust
I mean you're right, I just didn't do enough research. I'm just not going to play the game anymore. Too much BS to make another account, rebuy the game just to catch another ban for b...
08/09/2026
15:13 - Krad3z3 quoted reale34 in post Duck's Services Rust
Just wanted to make it aware that their current cheats are detected by EAC. Followed their steps, only used ESP, and was banned within 24hrs. Only used it for 30 minutes then cleaned ...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.