Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 21:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



BlueGame12 BlueGame12 is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 08/24/2026 03:06
  • Join Date: 06/18/2026

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

06/21/2026
02:44 - Saturn Spoofer quoted BlueGame12 in post 🛡️ Undetected Apex Legends HWID Spoofer - No Reinstall, 1-Click Spoof ⚡
ok thank you, I'll purchase a month to try it out. Just to confirm because I don't notice this in the setup guide, but does windows defender need to be disabled as well?, because at the...
06/20/2026
17:39 - Saturn Spoofer quoted BlueGame12 in post 🛡️ Undetected Apex Legends HWID Spoofer - No Reinstall, 1-Click Spoof ⚡
Hello, I'd like to try out your spoofer and I'm using a dma card setup at the moment. I noticed in your setup guide, there are a few things that need to be enabled such as virtualiz...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.