Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 19:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



sippinbodies sippinbodies is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 08/07/2026 14:35
  • Join Date: 10/13/2025

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

08/05/2026
13:18 - PERCS TOOLS quoted sippinbodies in post R6 cheat that doesn't require secure boot off.
I can't disable my secure boot due to some CMOS issue I am not bothered giving attention to. ours is an external and dont require it off, i think its too much of a hassle anyways lol ...
06/21/2026
04:36 - WhyYouCheating quoted sippinbodies in post R6 cheat that doesn't require secure boot off.
I can't disable my secure boot due to some CMOS issue I am not bothered giving attention to. I believe SinfullXP Private is currently the only internal provider that doesn’t require Sec...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.