Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 01:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Lurker5 Lurker5 is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 04/28/2026 22:45
  • Join Date: 03/17/2025

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

04/30/2026
02:55 - Cheesy's Products quoted Lurker5 in post R6 Script ONLY
I'm looking for a software that is script only no other features, I only want the scripts. I have got a shitty old laptop that in theory could run as a sort of a dma though I want to ...
04/14/2025
20:55 - GfuelInMyVeins quoted Lurker5 in post Looking for unlock all Warzone season 3
Ass the title states, I am looking for an unlock all perm if there is one. I'm rather new to the whole cod scene but have cheated alot in many games. But now though I want an unlock a...
20:32 - Z3ROHV quoted Lurker5 in post Looking for unlock all Warzone season 3
Ass the title states, I am looking for an unlock all perm if there is one. I'm rather new to the whole cod scene but have cheated alot in many games. But now though I want an unlock a...
03/19/2025
10:04 - unnamedtech quoted Lurker5 in post Best cheat for Windows 11 23H2
Hello! I've been cheating in rust for a long time, though I have recently just entered the space again. Back in the day Division was a solid choice though now I'm reading that they...
03/18/2025
19:00 - Chams Cheats quoted Lurker5 in post Best cheat for Windows 11 23H2
Hello! I've been cheating in rust for a long time, though I have recently just entered the space again. Back in the day Division was a solid choice though now I'm reading that they...
09:52 - Deleted Posts
09:52 - lort1234 quoted Lurker5 in post Best cheat for Windows 11 23H2
Disconnect External is working for windows 11 23H2, not been detected in a few months. Is your best bet tbh Can find this on our store, if you're interested. Disconnect was dete...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.