mysticcr
|
Last Activity: 09/06/2026 17:52
Quotes
| 06/22/2026 |
| 17:04 - PlaySharp quoted mysticcr in post ⚡️1#[PLAYSHARP]👁PLAYER ESP|💎RESOURCE ESP|🎯SILENT AIM|👻GHOST|⚔️DMG MULTIPLIER Been using it for a while, I'd say it is one of the best out there. If not for one fatal flaw... the constant CRASHES it causes.
There is simply something wrong with it, which caus... |
| 05/30/2026 |
| 11:36 - BrunRedo quoted mysticcr in post ⚡️1#[PLAYSHARP]👁PLAYER ESP|💎RESOURCE ESP|🎯SILENT AIM|👻GHOST|⚔️DMG MULTIPLIER Been using it for a while, I'd say it is one of the best out there. If not for one fatal flaw... the constant CRASHES it causes.
There is simply something wrong with it, which caus... |
| 07/12/2025 |
| 08:33 - Skate322 quoted mysticcr in post Working item duplication After performing this has anyone had issues using the duplicated items.
I've duped Duralumun, but my fabricator will not fabricate Assault Ornithopter pieces. It will queue up, but... |
| 07/11/2025 |
| 09:12 - fredmi1234 quoted mysticcr in post Working item duplication I got hammered for using this. And I didn't even Dupe Awaken that much. :lul:
Can confirm they're hundred percent tracking / loggin this, so, for anyone who thinks of using this shi... |
| 07/08/2025 |
| 20:06 - solocamper quoted mysticcr in post Working item duplication Bros it ain't working. All are shadow patched. Period. Don't waste your time arguing.
Guys we need another way to get everything. THIS GAME is too grindy otherwise. PLEASE OFFER SOL... |
| 18:35 - solocamper quoted mysticcr in post Working item duplication Yeah it is. It was working before like some... don't know five to ten minutes before they shadow patched it. :lul:
So in other words - WE HAVE NO METHOD to dupe any further friends?... |
| 18:29 - solocamper quoted mysticcr in post Working item duplication Shadow Patched as well. :kappa:
is it patched or not??? |





