Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 03:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



PrimoVAL PrimoVAL is offline

Member

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. driveshut
    06/21/2025 00:45 - permalink
    driveshut
    Hi, my brother left the server. I added you on Discord, could you check please? I'm a T2-T3 member.
  2. Harukyo ツ
    01/18/2025 22:12 - permalink
    Harukyo ツ
    Added you on discord

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 09/22/2026 19:29
  • Join Date: 01/05/2023

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

09/21/2026
21:05 - Disconnect Cheats quoted PrimoVAL in post 🔥 DISCONNECT WARDOGS EXTERNAL 🚀 UNDETECTED ✅ STREAMPROOF 🎥 INSTANT DELIVERY ⚡
bought 24 hours follow all the instructions no menu is opening and nothing works. support is off. and lets see how much time will take them to answer before my 24hours key will be ...
03/01/2025
21:04 - Professor- quoted PrimoVAL in post VANURI ⭐ 2yr UD ⭐ AI Aimbot✅ | NoRecoil✅ | Triggerbot✅ | AutoDetection✅
Not working at all. dont even bother I got 3070, aimbot isn't even working and if you gpu goes to 80 (old one) so yeah you basically CANT use this product probably. waste of 15euros...
02/07/2025
01:32 - Ultimeit quoted PrimoVAL in post Grinding bot | Slotted | Pixel based.
Pricing - Tier 1 subscription - the bot, all classes, spots (beside dehkia) 45$. Tier 2 - Better aim (smoother), Dehkia spots, upgraded results, and a wonderful surprise, 65$. Tier ...
02/04/2025
22:17 - Harukyo ツ quoted PrimoVAL in post Grinding bot | Slotted | Pixel based.
I have 10 discord requests atm. We are long term undetected and yet currently taking applications CAREFULLY. Well you never accepted nor Dmed me, kinda sadge my guy.
08/03/2023
18:54 - Deleted Posts
18:54 - Deleted Posts
07/06/2023
05:38 - [SK]Wanheda quoted PrimoVAL in post [Retail/Tool] Black Desert Online (Special)
So lets be honest since a 100$ a month is way much for this program which I will not get any refund since its useless for me. He doesn't mention that you need - Berserker / Maegu ...
06/29/2023
00:27 - utku1934 quoted PrimoVAL in post [Retail/Tool] Black Desert Online (Special)
Updated.
05/20/2023
17:30 - Afplactican quoted PrimoVAL in post PandaScript or PredatorAim
Pandascript scam. Fake reviews and detected software. Take care do not touch. 2nd that. It's a known scam currently
04/07/2023
16:41 - deepyyy quoted PrimoVAL in post ✅ HexLoL Script ✅ #1 Safe Cheat for Ranked | 24/7 Support
I'm one of your customer, you did banned me from discord, so I cannot enjoy the product I've purchased anymore, so from this point, your not trustworthy, it is not a normal behavior fr...
04/06/2023
23:10 - deepyyy quoted PrimoVAL in post ✅ HexLoL Script ✅ #1 Safe Cheat for Ranked | 24/7 Support
Before the mods deleting again my comment which is LEGIT. Here is the proof of purchase - https://postimg.cc/bDHX8w1S This is a TOIR+ copy. Same as pheonix LOL which is not ...
04/01/2023
20:11 - Deleted Posts
02/19/2023
22:54 - Deleted Posts
01/21/2023
11:58 - VyrusHM quoted PrimoVAL in post Review on elocarry
Anyways since RTX will never care. I bought a sub sometime ago and I got instaban (hwid) as RTX says. I used to use BGX for a long time like a year ago and probably my paypal got lim...
01/20/2023
23:37 - yorik100 quoted PrimoVAL in post Review on elocarry
BGX has the best predict in my opinion at this moment but their staff are kids. I might disagree with the second speculation
23:16 - ytak quoted PrimoVAL in post Review on elocarry
The only i used i forgot to mention haha sorry ... was confused cause bgx pred is really dogshit.. when i used it anyway
01/06/2023
15:01 - VyrusHM quoted PrimoVAL in post LS vs BGX (electric boogaloo)
BGX is shit staff members I will never use them again. Mistake happened not by my fault a year ago I came back today to apologise and repay my stuff even double. Stole my 7$ and bann...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.