Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 04:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



quaAke quaAke is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: Yesterday 12:50
  • Join Date: 10/20/2022

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

10/03/2026
12:42 - Descentralizado quoted quaAke in post Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons | Updated
Hey Descentralizado! Are talents inside the RXP guide for beta? If so, how do I enable it? :-) I have the latest winRAR and has followed all the required steps you've mentioned. ...
10/29/2024
22:08 - Descentralizado quoted quaAke in post Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons | Updated
Hey, Now i've searched 100 pages through and thought it was a right time to ask now when I can't seem to find any answer... Are reputaion guide within either RestedXP or Zygor ...
10/22/2024
10:39 - Descentralizado quoted quaAke in post Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons | Updated
Hello 911sky First of all, thank you so much for all The hard work (and trouble with The People asking The same question over and over again). Now i dont hope i land in above p...
10/20/2022
15:03 - Descentralizado quoted quaAke in post Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons | Updated
Hello, I have a problem with wrath RXP. When I download the Wrath link, put it into add0n folder, it only shows leveling from 1-30 ( you know the "free version" ) RXPguides provid...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:51.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.