Da Chris
|
Last Activity: 08/14/2026 15:42
Quotes
| 07/29/2025 |
| 16:35 - tamedbeast quoted Da Chris in post [Unofficial] World Of Warcraft Combat Pixel Bot Reviews Ok I see, and for PVE? GGL seems very expensive..do you have any experiences how fast Rise will be with supporting a new version like MOP classic?
Well, GGL has a long-standing reputa... |
| 15:18 - tamedbeast quoted Da Chris in post [Unofficial] World Of Warcraft Combat Pixel Bot Reviews And just focusing on PVE? What's your suggestion there? It seems RISE has no support yet for MOP Classic..
It's still pretty early for PvP stuff; it takes much more time to prepare ... |
| 15:05 - tamedbeast quoted Da Chris in post [Unofficial] World Of Warcraft Combat Pixel Bot Reviews I'd like to play Mists of Pandaria Classic. So far, I've always focused on PvE because every time I tried PvP, I just got completely wrecked. What would be the best option for me if I ... |
| 08/14/2024 |
| 14:06 - Winterblades quoted Da Chris in post ☑️ S15 l 1-70 + PARAGON 1-300 l FULL BUiLD | MYTHIC | TRUSTED SELLER 100% FEEDBACK ☑️ ⭐ WHY CHOOSE ME ?
➜ 2000+ Verified Feedback overall
➜ Active & Trusted Member Since 2014
➜ Thousands of Orders Successfully Completed
➜ Servi... |
| 08/12/2024 |
| 01:16 - Winterblades quoted Da Chris in post ☑️ S15 l 1-70 + PARAGON 1-300 l FULL BUiLD | MYTHIC | TRUSTED SELLER 100% FEEDBACK ☑️ As a returning customer, I ordered 50 Uberduriel Kills, which were delivered right away. As usual, fast and perfect service. Got 2 Shakos :-)
https://i.imgur.com/Jpl5x4b.png
Thanks |





