xotaku
|
Last Activity: 10/01/2026 21:38
Quotes
| 07/24/2026 |
| 00:21 - Onizuka. quoted xotaku in post EFT possible incoming anti cheat changes I was originally false banned along time ago in this game and it was a hardware ban. I been playing legit since with a temp spoof and got far, but due to the fact I'm spoofing I'm st... |
| 07/19/2026 |
| 22:55 - Chams Cheats quoted xotaku in post EFT possible incoming anti cheat changes I was originally false banned along time ago in this game and it was a hardware ban. I been playing legit since with a temp spoof and got far, but due to the fact I'm spoofing I'm st... |
| 07/17/2026 |
| 09:28 - n3rdsupreme quoted xotaku in post EFT possible incoming anti cheat changes I was originally false banned along time ago in this game and it was a hardware ban. I been playing legit since with a temp spoof and got far, but due to the fact I'm spoofing I'm st... |
| 07:28 - intimo quoted xotaku in post EFT possible incoming anti cheat changes Am I just paranoid lol?
Definitely, yes. The key point isn't really which anti-cheat system BSG uses, but that you yourself stated that you are still using a spoofer. If BSG improve... |
| 12/23/2022 |
| 12:06 - DepShop quoted xotaku in post ❤️🔥 DEPSHOP ❤️🔥 EFT | ESP | NO RECOIL | $4/DAY | AUTO-DELIVERY | W10+11 one quick question, will the prices increase for the cheat once the game wipes?
No.
Esp only update pushed. Product is back to UD. 10% off sale launched. |
| 06/25/2022 |
| 19:46 - DepShop quoted xotaku in post question about eft ban So I got false banned last wipe (playing 100% legit solo) because I used a warzone unlock tool that I injected then forgot about then battle eye detected it and instantly banned me, ... |
| 06/24/2022 |
| 13:35 - Vortex Products quoted xotaku in post question about eft ban So I got false banned last wipe (playing 100% legit solo) because I used a warzone unlock tool that I injected then forgot about then battle eye detected it and instantly banned me, ... |





