Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 12:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Seol Jihu Seol Jihu is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 07/18/2026 06:13
  • Join Date: 06/10/2021

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

07/18/2026
12:30 - kallibus quoted Seol Jihu in post PoE2 2P/1 Controller | Smart Focus/Follow | Radar + Flasks | 30+ Features | 3H Trial
Really smooth. Poe2 has really good coop implementation, and this uses it to its best potential. It makes me want to play coop way more. Dev also listens to feedback and updates when po...
11/30/2025
19:22 - s0ZNIz quoted Seol Jihu in post 🤖BadBoyCheats | Where Winds Meet Cheats [ESP/FlyHack/TeleKill/CustomTP & more]🤖
Well, since my post was requested to be deleted - whether intentionally or unintentionally hiding real user review, I will recreate it following the forum rules. https://imgur.com/a/4DV...
10/28/2025
23:44 - Garfield_ quoted Seol Jihu in post Battlefield 6 HWID bans
Anyone willing to tell if they added HWID ban? I got banned using Ancient, but tbh wanna play even without htem, just debating buying again without cheats, but if they have HWID bans I ...
10/24/2025
18:14 - Cotto45 quoted Seol Jihu in post Battlefield 6 HWID bans
Anyone willing to tell if they added HWID ban? I got banned using Ancient, but tbh wanna play even without htem, just debating buying again without cheats, but if they have HWID bans I ...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.