|
Last Activity: 11/09/2021 10:02
Quotes
| 09/25/2021 |
| 16:34 - Deleted Posts |
| 16:34 - Deleted Posts |
| 09/20/2021 |
| 23:21 - Deleted Posts |
| 12:27 - Deleted Posts |
| 09:49 - Deleted Posts |
| 09:39 - Deleted Posts |
| 09/17/2021 |
| 11:10 - deathmylife quoted I haven't received any mail
hi sir , check your private mess in here https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private.php |
| 09/16/2021 |
| 10:35 - Deleted Posts |
| 10:35 - deathmylife quoted Where's the discord server
hi i cant post discord sever link now in here because mod forum need me have 7 trade , i sent you in private mess
Where's the discord server
hi i ca... |
| 02/05/2021 |
| 22:01 - *BlackPlague quoted I have closed the defender as well
I can ask dev. |
| 20:10 - *BlackPlague quoted When he presses the F5 key, there is no beeping sound, but an error occurs, calling me start from the new
Maybe defenders? |
| 02/04/2021 |
| 14:28 - ziqp quoted He keeps asking me to download the latest version. I have updated or he wants me to download
Standard build is updated |
| 02/02/2021 |
| 20:37 - ziqp quoted Why there is no response
Cheat got security update today.
Working and up to date.
All support request solving through discord |





