Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 11:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



WORG4N WORG4N is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 01/17/2021 22:52
  • Join Date: 01/10/2021

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

01/18/2021
17:44 - LickMe quoted WORG4N in post 🍏Omni Green Tarkov Cheat | Perfect Aimbot | Player ESP | Item ESP | HWID Spoofer🍏
I used EFT Blue for 24h, the next day my account was banned. I don't understand how it could have happened, yet I was careful, I avoided fighting against the other players. Do you k...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.