Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 21:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Matias5472 Matias5472 is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 09/19/2026 19:40
  • Join Date: 12/13/2020

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

07/26/2026
04:22 - Deleted Posts
04:22 - Grapefruitrst quoted Matias5472 in post [UNOFFICIAL] List Of Legit and Scam Providers List
Sometimes the most expensive option is not the highest quality one :) I’m still wondering how theme remains the thread owner after openly admitting he was invited to it and then plac...
02/14/2026
20:12 - Krad3z3 quoted Matias5472 in post [UNOFFICIAL] List Of Legit and Scam Providers List
AimMaster has only been around for a month and has little feedback Cant comment on the rest of your post since it doesnt have anything to do with me but this sentence is completely fals...
19:11 - Deleted Posts
16:12 - junk112 quoted Matias5472 in post [UNOFFICIAL] List Of Legit and Scam Providers List
I don't know how you manage the list internally, but I think it has strayed from what was intended. I don't understand how products make it onto this list. My concern is that we have 13 ...
08:34 - !JoelR quoted Matias5472 in post [UNOFFICIAL] List Of Legit and Scam Providers List
snip I appreciate the feedback, but I feel like a lot of your "anger" is misplaced. You’re right that the state of the cheat market isn’t great, but how is that my fault? :confused: ...
02/13/2026
16:40 - BlueCheats quoted Matias5472 in post [UNOFFICIAL] List Of Legit and Scam Providers List
I'm writing here again to leave some feedback after trying it out. This list is actually disappointing every day, it can be confusing, and it's not really delivering the value it started...
12/26/2025
18:40 - Ajax quoted Matias5472 in post [UNOFFICIAL] List Of Legit and Scam Providers List
It's so confusing to read this thread. It's so complicated to choose a new provider. I came from EvilCheat in 2022, then switched to Dopamine for a long time (the best in my opinion)...
12/25/2025
22:41 - theminkman quoted Matias5472 in post [UNOFFICIAL] List Of Legit and Scam Providers List
It's so confusing to read this thread. It's so complicated to choose a new provider. I came from EvilCheat in 2022, then switched to Dopamine for a long time (the best in my opinion). ...
21:44 - junk112 quoted Matias5472 in post [UNOFFICIAL] List Of Legit and Scam Providers List
It's so confusing to read this thread. It's so complicated to choose a new provider. I came from EvilCheat in 2022, then switched to Dopamine for a long time (the best in my opinion)...
21:28 - theme quoted Matias5472 in post [UNOFFICIAL] List Of Legit and Scam Providers List
It's so confusing to read this thread. It's so complicated to choose a new provider. I came from EvilCheat in 2022, then switched to Dopamine for a long time (the best in my opinion)...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.