sharpshooter50
|
Last Activity: 09/27/2026 13:19
Quotes
| 08/08/2026 |
| 15:03 - Krad3z3 quoted sharpshooter50 in post Last ban on Rust in 2020. Am I good to play? So, I would be safe to play? I definitely reinstalled Windows 11 that came with the pre-built, so it's fresh as can be! Thanks!
Yeah Id bet you are safe. They dont store data forever espe... |
| 14:06 - Krad3z3 quoted sharpshooter50 in post Last ban on Rust in 2020. Am I good to play? Hardware banned, game banned on 3 accounts on old PC. I haven't cheesed in Rust since then and also got entirely new hardware.
I do have the old M.2 SSD that I got banned on along with 4... |
| 08/05/2026 |
| 19:10 - netezizas quoted sharpshooter50 in post How's the cheese scene? Haven't played since 2022. Yes but how would I look legit to anyone looking
just play like how a normal person would play when your playing with friends and just dont go too crazy account will be fine unless the so... |
| 16:46 - SyntheticSkill quoted sharpshooter50 in post How's the cheese scene? Haven't played since 2022. I checked out your product and am really interested. An External with 3 years of UD is surprising. I thought Internals and Externals were the fastest way to get banned. That isn't the case a... |
| 02:54 - SyntheticSkill quoted sharpshooter50 in post How's the cheese scene? Haven't played since 2022. I stopped playing at the end of 2022 because I didn't like the direction the game was heading in and the gameplay loop was super stale. I used to play when ESP worked for loot, but it seems ... |
| 12/22/2025 |
| 14:37 - DarkPwincess quoted sharpshooter50 in post HoN Reborn zoomhack already exists
okay, where? |
| 11/21/2025 |
| 19:30 - MadMad101 quoted sharpshooter50 in post How to avoid a report ban? So, are the days of going entire wipes without getting banned over? Haven't played since end of 2022 when EFT was still good
I have never been banned but my account is high hours and I on... |
| 12/30/2023 |
| 05:21 - LoneSurvivor88 quoted sharpshooter50 in post 📡Lone's EFT DMA Radar ✔️ARENA ✔️AIMBOT ✔️VISCHECK CHAMS ✔️FUSER ESP ✔️UD ✔️AFFORDABLE Ahh okay and are all the features advertised still working? Or are those outdated and some have been removed?
Loot through walls is currently disabled since they put in server checks that p... |
| 12/29/2023 |
| 23:43 - LoneSurvivor88 quoted sharpshooter50 in post 📡Lone's EFT DMA Radar ✔️ARENA ✔️AIMBOT ✔️VISCHECK CHAMS ✔️FUSER ESP ✔️UD ✔️AFFORDABLE Oh wow that’s awesome. And it’s pretty accurate? Do you guys have like a full raid demo on a few maps?
We have some videos on our Blackmarket Thread (Sig) , some of the videos are older a... |
| 07:01 - LoneSurvivor88 quoted sharpshooter50 in post 📡Lone's EFT DMA Radar ✔️ARENA ✔️AIMBOT ✔️VISCHECK CHAMS ✔️FUSER ESP ✔️UD ✔️AFFORDABLE Do you guys have the new maps already available to display on the radar? What happens when a new wipe comes around and a new map is added or an existing map is extended? How soon do you guys... |
| 11/17/2023 |
| 15:33 - Risinsun quoted sharpshooter50 in post AUTOMATED Permanent HWID Spoof wouldn't work with a Z270E Strix gaming MOBO? EFT isn't supported it seems like
hey buddy whats your discord? because dont think i have had anyone with issues |
| 10/02/2023 |
| 08:48 - Relentless quoted sharpshooter50 in post [Guide] Server Ban Evasion What about servers that Camomo moderates? Seems like he catches ban evaders really easy. Even ones that say they use a VPN, etc.
There are plenty of people not doing the steps required to... |
| 07/27/2023 |
| 09:52 - zerogott quoted sharpshooter50 in post Never made a trade. Not sure if I am being scammed. I am trying to get unbanned on Halo: The Master Chief Collection, so I posted a thread asking if anyone knew any reliable ways to do so here:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/halo/515970... |





