Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 17:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



diabolico12 diabolico12 is offline

Junior Member

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. diabolico12
    05/04/2020 08:33 - permalink
    diabolico12
    ok, may I have ur discord please? thanks btw
  2. HermitRoshi
    05/04/2020 04:09 - permalink
    HermitRoshi
    Not yet. You can check available maps under config/maps folder. I am working on adding more maps. I usually make maps for people in our discord otherwise it depends when I get to it.

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 05/07/2020 10:59
  • Join Date: 04/30/2020

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

05/01/2020
20:42 - CanNStoP quoted diabolico12 in post Pokemon Planet Bot
What if you use 2 different computers? I mean, i could play with my friend/bf/whoever and having a double IP browser opened. Maybe it works with two different computers? I think you jus...
13:56 - HermitRoshi quoted diabolico12 in post Pokemon Planet Bot
The bot is runing perfectly just add altering cave please I added that map in the last update, have you tried it since? what happens if I use multiple accounts? I wouldn't recommend ...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.