Limited2019
|
Last Activity: 03/29/2020 00:13
Quotes
| 12/29/2019 |
| 23:58 - DESYNC_KGB quoted Limited2019 in post [DESYNC EFT + ARENA + SPOOFER] Aimbot / ESP / Loot / Scripts I got banned lol, to be fair I farmed 22million in 3 days n gave to my main account. Was fun while it lasted :)
i got banned too
all banned.... it`s detect :rtfm:
everyone knows it, be... |
| 15:24 - n3r0v1p3r quoted Limited2019 in post [DESYNC EFT + ARENA + SPOOFER] Aimbot / ESP / Loot / Scripts I'm also trying the 24 hour key, for now it's one of the best tarkov hacks out there.
some minor improvements still have to be made and it would be perfect; for example an exit indicator... |
| 12:39 - DESYNC_KGB quoted Limited2019 in post [DESYNC EFT + ARENA + SPOOFER] Aimbot / ESP / Loot / Scripts I'm also trying the 24 hour key, for now it's one of the best tarkov hacks out there.
some minor improvements still have to be made and it would be perfect; for example an exit indicator... |
| 12/28/2019 |
| 14:31 - DESYNC_KGB quoted Limited2019 in post [DESYNC EFT + ARENA + SPOOFER] Aimbot / ESP / Loot / Scripts I'm interested to buy this hack, but I do not know how I can do it...
can you help me?
all support only in discord |





