Shaq1991
|
Last Activity: 10/04/2026 07:04
Quotes
| 09/30/2026 |
| 15:20 - apg1981 quoted Shaq1991 in post Horde/Alilance Choice For rested XP
https://restedxp.cheswick.dev/
Found this going around let you create the import for the guides you want.
Thank you for this. I just wanted to know if the battl... |
| 00:21 - Calat1971 quoted Shaq1991 in post Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons | Updated For rested XP
https://restedxp.cheswick.dev/
Found this going around let you create the import for the guides you want.
i downloaded \RXPGuides-v4.11.11.zip from this post.
... |
| 09/29/2026 |
| 22:16 - MacAssix quoted Shaq1991 in post Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons | Updated For rested XP
https://restedxp.cheswick.dev/
Found this going around let you create the import for the guides you want.
This is awesome. Did you have something similar for SoD... |
| 08/23/2026 |
| 19:07 - Wadleyy13 quoted Shaq1991 in post Wago Fkem - WeakAuras/Addons Repository You can simple mod the code of the addon there is one file you change a couple lines for code. Any AI can do it and have it remove the subscription part and have it just work. Thats wh... |
| 09/03/2025 |
| 16:45 - Descentralizado quoted Shaq1991 in post Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons | Updated Hey, those google sheet we gotta request access for?
The MOP ones posted, any way to just make them public again?
Well seeing you do not say what it is. I ask, am I to guess?
He... |
| 07/25/2025 |
| 20:11 - Descentralizado quoted Shaq1991 in post Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons | Updated Sky you have access to Joardees MOP assignment sheet and loot prio guide. Or if anyone else has to share
All I have posted is what I have.
I have heard of it, but that is all. |
| 07/08/2025 |
| 16:14 - Descentralizado quoted Shaq1991 in post Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons | Updated Thanks for the upload, zygor working great. Does rxp update have the pre questing guide for mop? I think it's just dailies but seeing if there's more to do in rxp.
Well that is the ... |
| 06/05/2024 |
| 19:05 - Descentralizado quoted Shaq1991 in post Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons | Updated There's a cata version and it's paid now
Someone kindly helped out with it. |
| 11:37 - abominalizer quoted Shaq1991 in post Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons | Updated 911sky love all the work you do, any chance you have the DK NAG WA by Fonsas. If not all good.
You mean this? https://wago.io/O0_GmmhMG |
| 09:19 - Descentralizado quoted Shaq1991 in post Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons | Updated 911sky love all the work you do, any chance you have the DK NAG WA by Fonsas. If not all good.
Sorry I do not know what that is. |
| 02/16/2024 |
| 20:17 - Descentralizado quoted Shaq1991 in post Fojji BFD Season of Discovery bobcom123 PW not working any update.
Exactly as I said would happen.
People share the password publically it will change.
Then people want the password again.
It gets changed
... |





