Make sure you're using the latest versions of both agbot and agdev. It could be an agbot bug (not sure). I would say learn the basics of making a script from agbot wiki. Then try and make you own script using agbot.That would also help you to fix any error in the script if you find one.
okay. because when i make a script it doesnt work and i use AgDev and i have all the maps and everything. like when it goes to open the blacksmith i get an error and sro and the bot closes.
I was gonna make it for him until ibot generator came out. :P
I was thinking of adding his scripts to agdev archieve after that... I guess that I forgot it ^^
We will add them in the next version hopefully.
Thanx for reminding me
thanx i just want to tell you that i post it coz i made search for ( stealth script ) and i didn't find it so i try to help in this forum that's all ^_^ :