Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 07:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



SilentKnife SilentKnife is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Join Date: 05/17/2016

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

01/28/2026
04:45 - geo1526 quoted SilentKnife in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Battlefield 6 Cheat Providers
Guys I need help, a while back I didn’t use any spoofer and I tried out klar’s hack on bf6 and got banned. I then tried some spoofer, got the game again and then I got banned after a whil...
01/27/2026
21:57 - Garfield_ quoted SilentKnife in post [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Battlefield 6 Cheat Providers
Guys I need help, a while back I didn’t use any spoofer and I tried out klar’s hack on bf6 and got banned. I then tried some spoofer, got the game again and then I got banned after a whil...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.