gnomaahh
|
Last Activity: 04/02/2026 03:15
Quotes
| 02/19/2026 |
| 18:38 - Descentralizado quoted gnomaahh in post Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons | Updated Yeah it can be bootd in a linux desktop mode, so the file can be downloaded and extracted into the relevant folder. I'll give it a try later this week and report back :)
Great I hop... |
| 18:18 - Descentralizado quoted gnomaahh in post Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons | Updated Has anyone tried using this with steam deck? Assuming it would work the same, but always good to know if it's been tried
I am not really sure.
The GeForce is an issue.
The ste... |
| 07/03/2019 |
| 01:06 - Deleted Posts |
| 01:06 - Deleted Posts |
| 04/08/2019 |
| 11:11 - BeDifferent quoted gnomaahh in post Your recommendations HWID banned BSS? Couldn't expand on who that is? And whether it's working or not? Even if it's only $10, pointless spending if it's not working 🤷🏻*♂️
https://blacks... |





