DavidKnight
|
Last Activity: Today 05:20
Quotes
| 08/01/2026 |
| 13:49 - Nosvemos quoted DavidKnight in post NosGalaxy: 2D DarkOrbit Remake (RayLib C++20 Native, 1:1 Modern UI, No Flash) Just seems rushed. The better the initial release of the product the better. Games that release with future projected updates only seem to struggle. IMO, I'm playing a local build of ~201... |
| 12:33 - Nosvemos quoted DavidKnight in post NosGalaxy: 2D DarkOrbit Remake (RayLib C++20 Native, 1:1 Modern UI, No Flash) As someone whos played DO since 2009. If you want to succeed, add something fresh that still follows the same flow as the same style of game.
- More unique aliens
- Smoother PET anim... |
| 12/08/2018 |
| 23:31 - Splash1281 quoted DavidKnight in post Ge1 acc 13M x4 , 36M sep on lasser So its been 5 months. I'll offer you $150 and we use Nightcore. Add me on discord if you're interested. "Rain#3297"
even if it takes forever i wont sell it for such a low price , i rathe... |
| 12/06/2018 |
| 10:17 - aday31 quoted DavidKnight in post SK1/SK2/HU1/GE3 ACC WITH TURKISH PAYMENT Rank and Spartans for 1st acc?
chief major and 10 spartans |
| 03/04/2016 |
| 15:31 - -Mezo* quoted DavidKnight in post USA East 3 Account I'm purchasing, not selling!
i see |
| 00:39 - Illuminаti quoted DavidKnight in post SELL UFE Ge6 Account ! So you dont sell with middleman? what lol
"Look, I am a middleman, therefore we don't have to use one !"
I don't know how can people trust someone that created his epvp account with... |
| 03/01/2016 |
| 11:05 - removed |





