Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 06:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



TheFullmetal TheFullmetal is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 12/02/2018 12:22
  • Join Date: 05/31/2013

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

07/11/2016
10:14 - fuso98 quoted TheFullmetal in post [Release] FsBot Lion
The problem is when I reconnect, it still haven't repair ! So I don't know what to do... It doesn't repair, he just let the game disconnect, please look this screen again ^^ https://gy...
07/08/2016
11:49 - fuso98 quoted TheFullmetal in post [Release] FsBot Lion
Thank's for your answer fuso. I've tried with repairing on gate at first, but it doesn't work too, so I don't really know what to do ^^ EDIT : https://gyazo.com/69947815e81e46eee9628...
07/06/2016
13:31 - fuso98 quoted TheFullmetal in post [Release] FsBot Lion
I get this while open the bot, check it^^ Screenshot by Lightshot And: -If i start the bot on 4-1, but i selected the "stay on this map: 4-3" it just goes crazy and make cpu usage...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:31.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.