Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 11:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



LoveLine LoveLine is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: Yesterday 20:11
  • Join Date: 01/02/2013

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

06/17/2026
22:11 - Winterbesen quoted LoveLine in post [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam DayZ Cheat Providers
zsoftware got hit source is their discord, website not updated yet (officialy they're investigating it) :feelsbadman: UPDATE: zsoft dtc confirmed :(
05/22/2026
01:58 - UltraCore quoted LoveLine in post DayZ BE Ban
Hello dear DayZ forum, I have a question for you. I was globally banned by BattlEye yesterday, and since I'm new to this scene, I have some questions for you. I would like to play agai...
05/19/2026
18:07 - Aedwinnxd quoted LoveLine in post Spoofer Question
You didn't understand the question, did you? What I'm asking is: if a spoofer can also bypass Ricochet, which most of them do, but I exclusively need it for DayZ because I don't cheat ...
10:03 - geo1526 quoted LoveLine in post Spoofer Question
Hello dear COD forum, I already made a post in the DayZ section, but this question also concerns COD/Warzone. I was banned by BattlEye in DayZ and would now probably need to use a sp...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.