Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 13:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Lucas123Lucas Lucas123Lucas is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 10/03/2026 00:56
  • Join Date: 10/27/2012

Mentions

No results to display...

Quotes

08/20/2026
21:40 - ronnliam quoted Lucas123Lucas in post HWID identifiers triggered by reports?
Ohh thank you. Ill try It was only cheat-included spoofers, IMO they arent working Only cheat included spoofer that works to my knowledge is EC's.
08/17/2026
21:16 - ronnliam quoted Lucas123Lucas in post HWID identifiers triggered by reports?
I got 5 bans without any working spoofer, and now I can play PVE for hours, but if I get one report I get banned in some minutes... This is a HWID ban? Or just a common ban after reports? ...
10:34 - Versexe quoted Lucas123Lucas in post HWID identifiers triggered by reports?
I got 5 bans without any working spoofer, and now I can play PVE for hours, but if I get one report I get banned in some minutes... This is a HWID ban? Or just a common ban after reports? ...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.