Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers
You last visited: Today at 19:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Milo44 Milo44 is offline

Junior Member

Statistics

Total Posts
Thanks Given
Blog
General Information
  • Last Activity: 07/26/2026 23:31
  • Join Date: 04/29/2009

Mentions

10/24/2019
13:03 - Descentralizado mentioned Milo44 in post ZygorGuide
Milo44 I fully agree with you, so I took it to PN. Then they ask why I did. Then made a public display. Sigh the people that wanted the file, also want me to stop posting it. I am ...

Quotes

05/30/2021
19:14 - Descentralizado quoted Milo44 in post Zygor Classic | Retail & Other Addons | Updated
Hi there, I've been using the Zygor for ages now and I want to thank you big time for all the updates and effort you put into them so far! I'm going to start playing WoW Classic a...
10/06/2019
21:18 - daviddavidson quoted Milo44 in post ZygorGuide
I'm using the latest version for Classic, but somehow I can't seem to find the "Westfall" leveling guide? I just finished the Dun Morogh leveling guide, almost level 13 and then it c...

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.