Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Devsome
You last visited: Today at 13:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Conversation Between Devsome and Omegaberg
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Omegaberg
    07/04/2026 19:23 - permalink
    Omegaberg
    hello very old admin
  2. Omegaberg
    11/02/2021 15:38 - permalink
    Omegaberg
    Also last question sir, Can you link me the general rules for elitepvpers. I need to review it to make sure I wont violate anything. already got a warning and as much as possible I want to get any warning anymore. Also to make everything professional
  3. Omegaberg
    11/02/2021 14:44 - permalink
    Omegaberg
    Thanks and sorry for spamming
  4. Devsome
    10/28/2021 20:03 - permalink
    Devsome
    It is already deleted
  5. Omegaberg
    10/28/2021 19:36 - permalink
    Omegaberg
    hello sir. Sorry can you delete my other thread. I think I double posted

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.