Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Marvel Rivals Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › Marvel Rivals
You last visited: Today at 20:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Losing my mind, how do bans work???

Discussion on Losing my mind, how do bans work??? within the Marvel Rivals forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2025
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
Losing my mind, how do bans work???

I have around 50 accounts banned trying to figure out how do they detect cheats.

Context of things I tried:
- Clean PC, using multiple tools after each bans (Even windows reinstall at one point)
- Tried multiple top tier spoofers
- Tried multiple top tier cheats
- Tried DMA cheats

I play DPS with average accuracy but high KDA and I get banned everytime, from as low as 1 game to max of 20 games. I only use aimbot with very high smoothing, nothing else.

If they ban solely on stats, then how do they not constantly false ban smurfs since they will have similar KDA?

Update: I tested playing on a new account bought from g2g WITHOUT using ANY cheats, and I still got banned for cheating. They are 100% using a new metric to conduct bans.
nobody332 is offline  
Old   #2



 
unnamedtech's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 19039
The Black Market: 103/0/0
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 2,709
Received Thanks: 459
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody332 View Post
I have around 50 accounts banned trying to figure out how do they detect cheats.

Context of things I tried:
- Clean PC, using multiple tools after each bans (Even windows reinstall at one point)
- Tried multiple top tier spoofers
- Tried multiple top tier cheats
- Tried DMA cheats

I play DPS with average accuracy but high KDA and I get banned everytime, from as low as 1 game to max of 20 games. I only use aimbot with very high smoothing, nothing else.

If they ban solely on stats, then how do they not constantly false ban smurfs since they will have similar KDA?

Update: I tested playing on a new account bought from g2g WITHOUT using ANY cheats, and I still got banned for cheating. They are 100% using a new metric to conduct bans.
Use reported.lol as your spoofer and get proper cheat.
unnamedtech is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
I dont understand 1 report bans if someone can explain how that works 3 of the biggest providers and it has happened with all of them
Arcane689 is offline  
Old   #4


 
geo1526's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 154/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,358
Received Thanks: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody332 View Post
I have around 50 accounts banned trying to figure out how do they detect cheats.

Context of things I tried:
- Clean PC, using multiple tools after each bans (Even windows reinstall at one point)
- Tried multiple top tier spoofers
- Tried multiple top tier cheats
- Tried DMA cheats

I play DPS with average accuracy but high KDA and I get banned everytime, from as low as 1 game to max of 20 games. I only use aimbot with very high smoothing, nothing else.

If they ban solely on stats, then how do they not constantly false ban smurfs since they will have similar KDA?

Update: I tested playing on a new account bought from g2g WITHOUT using ANY cheats, and I still got banned for cheating. They are 100% using a new metric to conduct bans.
We have a working spoofer and cheese for rivals. Fix your HWID issue first before finding a good cheese for it . wont matter how good cheese is if you still get hwid ban

THread: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ma...l#post40394787
geo1526 is offline  
Old   #5
 
Yaniko's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2026
Posts: 41
Received Thanks: 1
50 banned accounts means something in your setup or tools keeps getting detected. At that point, it’s probably not just your stats
Yaniko is offline  
Old   #6
 
P1908's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2023
Posts: 404
Received Thanks: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody332 View Post
I have around 50 accounts banned trying to figure out how do they detect cheats.

Context of things I tried:
- Clean PC, using multiple tools after each bans (Even windows reinstall at one point)
- Tried multiple top tier spoofers
- Tried multiple top tier cheats
- Tried DMA cheats

I play DPS with average accuracy but high KDA and I get banned everytime, from as low as 1 game to max of 20 games. I only use aimbot with very high smoothing, nothing else.

If they ban solely on stats, then how do they not constantly false ban smurfs since they will have similar KDA?

Update: I tested playing on a new account bought from g2g WITHOUT using ANY cheats, and I still got banned for cheating. They are 100% using a new metric to conduct bans.
Using multiple tools after each ban? That might be your answer right there and also not being spoofed enough
P1908 is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2023
Posts: 169
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody332 View Post
I have around 50 accounts banned trying to figure out how do they detect cheats.

Context of things I tried:
- Clean PC, using multiple tools after each bans (Even windows reinstall at one point)
- Tried multiple top tier spoofers
- Tried multiple top tier cheats
- Tried DMA cheats

I play DPS with average accuracy but high KDA and I get banned everytime, from as low as 1 game to max of 20 games. I only use aimbot with very high smoothing, nothing else.

If they ban solely on stats, then how do they not constantly false ban smurfs since they will have similar KDA?

Update: I tested playing on a new account bought from g2g WITHOUT using ANY cheats, and I still got banned for cheating. They are 100% using a new metric to conduct bans.
Hey boss, im pretty sure you aren't spoofing properly, you said you are using multiple tools after reinstall, are you manual spoofing by any chance? If yes im sure manual spoofing is not the correct way.

you will need a proper spoofer in your case. Give us a visit we wil get you up in no time.
Xsymos is offline  
Old   #8



 
Winterbesen's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 4554
Join Date: Jan 2026
Posts: 220
Received Thanks: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xsymos View Post
Hey boss, im pretty sure you aren't spoofing properly, you said you are using multiple tools after reinstall, are you manual spoofing by any chance? If yes im sure manual spoofing is not the correct way.
+1 Would like to know what provider you have used or if you manually spoofed, if manually, did you follow a guide and if yes which one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody332 View Post
Context of things I tried:
- Clean PC, using multiple tools after each bans (Even windows reinstall at .
Adding to this what do you mean by even? When perm spoofing you should always reinstall windows. It doesn't take long and why risk leaving traces.
Winterbesen is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2024
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
NE very rarely HWID bans players on any of their games. I know in May they said they would for only extreme situations and you may fall into that category but I doubt it as NE likes a higher player count (which is why their community is so toxic).

I will say this, aimbotters are generally very easy to spot as they have a relatively new account, their profile is hidden, they usually play widow or punisher (or any hitscan DPS) and/or maybe Hawkeye.
Boredandcold is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help, losing my mind after perma ban!
02/19/2025 - PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 7 Replies
Hello everyone, I will keep as brief as possible I have main account level 500 with expensive skins etc 9 days ago i decided to download a cheap cheat from provider, it was just radar hack. I ONLY used this on new account, i played for 3 days then got detected and recieved perma ban. I did not log my main acc as i was aware HWID possible
[Solved] Losing my mind about item drops
08/12/2022 - SRO PServer Questions & Answers - 5 Replies
Hello everyone, I am having trouble configuring item drops. My _RefDropClassSel_Equip table looks like below, but 101-110 mobs also drop 10 degree items instead of 11. Stones and tablets drop the correct degree according to mob level. ItemClass in _RefObjItem is set to 31 for 11 degree items and 28-30 for 10 degree items which is correct as far as I know. Any idea? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/8702842937 82523965/1002862148294291476/unknown.png
Suche KK mind lvl 65 mit +9 EQ und aura mind G .. Server egal
12/08/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies
Wie der Titel schon sagt, suche ich einen KK :) ich bezahle nur mit psc, also kein PayPal o.Ä. ;) Schreibt mir einfach ne PN mit lvl usw ... Handel nur über Real~Life oder ihr gebt first :D lg :)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.