Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 07:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

global ms

Discussion on global ms within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question global ms

when i try to start up the game, it says accept wizet thing blah blah blah and after all this it still doesnt work. I try over and over again but it doesnt work. i tried using the game starter thing too but it dont work. Btw i have windows 7.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
dek global bot
09/23/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
hey ppl im just throwing an idea out here, but you could adapt that tzphqy or whatever bot it is for 2moons to work on Dek Global, provided you modified the right data in the cfg files and updated the version? *only a suggestion don't kill me for it and i'd like to know if it wouldn't work and why
ma-global
06/20/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
i've been searching for a new ma-global with no luck. Can anybody tell me where to find or make. thanks...
WHAT IP SRO GLOBAL???
04/18/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hello every body! i have sometimes lags in silkroad global silkroadonline.net joymax and icall to my internet and told him about pings and he tells me if i give them IP of SilkroadOnline Global SERVER ip of game he can down my ping some1 know what ip??? plss
E-global
12/25/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
If someone have setings for e-global server www.la2.gr plz post it