Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 20:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No existing MS bot?

Discussion on No existing MS bot? within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No existing MS bot?

Hello Elitepvpers' community,
I was searching on Google a bot for the game Maplestory but I didn't manage to find a single one that work... I don't mean a hack that level you up instantly to 200, but a bot like those on runescape or silkroad.

Yes you guys can call me noob for needing a bot but I seriously need one because of school's massive homeworks I don't have time to play on MS and my friend who is 3 levels lower than me will surpass my level pretty soon

Any help please?
Old 07/10/2010, 03:49   #2

hahah nerd
Old 07/15/2010, 20:49   #3

I dont have a lot of homework or else, but also would like to see maple bot ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Speed Hack Has Been Existing...
08/15/2010 - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 16 Replies
Speed Hack Has Been Existing... I do not know why people are asking for a new speedhack these days. Just use Cheat Engine 5.4. Add the process of the game and then check SpeedHack. It is as simple as that. If you need a more detailed help on how to use it. Search Cheat Engine on Google. 1. Install the latest Cheat Engine, or prefer 5.4 until further notice. 2. Run it and select Soul.exe Process of any Private server you choose. 3. Check SpeedHack, and keep Sleeptime at 3, change speed...
convert an existing bot to a different game
07/04/2010 - Archlord - 1 Replies
i just am wondering if it is possible, i have a bot i used to use in perfect world, and ive never really found a bot like it for any of the other games i have played in the past. im just wondering if it is possible to configure it for a game like archlord. just dont know how the macro blocking for GG would effect it. ill attach it, so someone can take a look.
Existing Quest
04/20/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi all again :) plz somebody tell me how change Existing Quest... i need Wings2 quest. Somebody would write down how is needed for getting out of a step to do? Sample: and like this longer.... Big Thx!
Existing Maple Story Hacks, how to use ??
07/20/2009 - MapleStory - 6 Replies
Well, I started playing Maple Story about 1 moth ago and heard about many Hacks, Bots and so on. The would be Itemhacks, called Vacuum Hacks ... I became intrested and began searching for these hacks, just to try. I looked this topic up in over 20 Forums and i couldnt find a expression, that helps me. Always 2 Pages long Information how to install a bot but usual