Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request: MSBot

Discussion on Request: MSBot within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I heard a lot about this bot and have been looking for it but only found it on one forum, and it costs money to sign up for.

Was wondering if any of you kind souls here at Epvpers would post it for me if you have it.
Old 07/10/2006, 23:55   #2

You have to pay for it? Please tell me the name of the forum you saw it on. It was released on and ONLY on FuKt/TeamMaple, currently MapleGods.com.

Because of the immense spreading, we've decided to not post any of our work on the site anymore. You can go to and log into our IRC. One of our ops will DCC it to you.
Old 07/11/2006, 00:20   #3

This was about 10 days ago, and I didnt save the forum.

But, I found it again, its called TakingAdvantage.org ~

I saw that a recent post was a "Release: MSbot" and I wanted to check it out but you have to pay some money to join the forum and check out the contents.