Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › MapleStory
You last visited: Today at 12:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[Release/Open Source] FireFly – AI game automation framework tested on Cosmic Client

Discussion on [Release/Open Source] FireFly – AI game automation framework tested on Cosmic Client within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2026
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
[Release/Open Source] FireFly – AI game automation framework tested on Cosmic Client

I’ve been working on FireFly, an open-source framework for training game agents from gameplay. It can use computer vision to detect platforms, monsters, NPCs and portals, record game observations + player inputs, automatically generate training data, and train behavior-cloning policies from demonstrations.
Current features:
- YOLO object detection
- UNet segmentation / platform geometry
- Template tracking and OCR
- Automated dataset collection
- Behavior-cloning training
- ONNX real-time inference
- Visual state/collection/policy graphs
It’s still under active development, so I’m interested in feedback from people who have worked on game automation before.
Github:

Discord:
andrew0943
Goombax is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
SC2 Automation Lab | Zerg Automation, Enemy Vision & Observer Panels
Yesterday - Starcraft 2 - 0 Replies
SC2 AUTOMATION LAB Automate the macro. Focus on the game. Zerg automation • Modular hotkeys • Live in-game status Early development SC2 Automation Lab automates supported economy and production tasks while you manage scouting, harassment, attacks and army control. Enable the features you want and change them independently while playing. CURRENT FEATURES Build-order automation
[RELEASE] Alexya Framework - Lightweigh PHP Framework
07/13/2015 - Coding Releases - 2 Replies
Hi! I've just finished a framework I was working on and decided to release it. I'll put the github link over here: https://github.com/manulaiko/alexya and you'll check it, once I get back home I'll post a tutorial. See you!
[Selling] Automation Software - Cheap automation software for you
12/10/2014 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
Automation Software - Create personalised automated software I am offering a service where I will custom create software in C# for you, whether it be mass username checkers, account checker, or any custom software that you request. I will do my best to make it happen, and for a reasonable price. Visit my website for more information: http://automationsoftware.co or contact me on skype: entrailz



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.