Discussion on DawnCore - GMS Fully Functional Bot + Rune Auto Solver + Familiars + SOURCE CODE within the MapleStory forum part of the MMORPGs category.
Since you're so good, give me some answers if you wish. I wanna know which version of maplestory is the most popular and nostagic, or even the latest gms edition if so.
Unrelated but from this bot I can tell you are extremely familiar in depth of gms while im not. I went around asking in discord groups, got some answer I need. Anyway, quite a good bot and fairly smart using pico
Private MapleStory GMS BOT | Rune solver included | Undetected 10/18/2023 - MapleStory Trading - 52 Replies Dear Maplers, (Fixed discord below)
I created a custom bot for training (GMS any version)
I sell the bot for a limited number of people (avoid spreading)
This bot includes:
- Auto rune solver
- Auto HP
[BOTJOLT.COM] Torn Bot - Auto-Gym,Captcha Solver, Auto-Crime,Auto-Dump, Auto-Stocks 06/20/2022 - Browsergames - 3 Replies Auto-Gym,Captcha-Solver,Auto-Crime,Auto-Dump,Auto- Stocks and more comming soon!
BotJolt - Bot for torn
https://botjolt.com/panel/mlogo.png
Introduction:
Our bot is quite new, its still on its 0.0.3beta version, we are accepting suggestions for new features and improvements. We have an official discord from which you can participate on its bot development with suggestions, there is also a support system into our website when you create an account.
Youtube preview:...